• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I always thought it was the japanese lipsync. 😆

I have one. On chain of memories, when you start a new game, the logo starts rotating. Except it goes back to its ps2 position therefore starting the animation from the middle of the screen.
Part of it is, but when I was playing it the other day the game literally stuttered and there was at least a 2 second delay on everything. They didn't bother to optimize Atlantica when they did everything else. It only happens on the PS4 version and not my PS3 copy lol

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
  • Flix and Chill
  • Nose Stuck in a Book
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
I got another nitpick so why even bother add the gullwings in the story even though they have 0 relevancy and at this point they may as well kill off Pete and Maleficent since both have 0 relevancy in the story at this point but just stand there and just watch. Plus they went way too fucking far with the Disney stuff in Kingdom Hearts 3 like damn.

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
  • Flix and Chill
  • Nose Stuck in a Book
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
Part of it is, but when I was playing it the other day the game literally stuttered and there was at least a 2 second delay on everything. They didn't bother to optimize Atlantica when they did everything else. It only happens on the PS4 version and not my PS3 copy lol
In all versions of kh2 if you die trying to fight one of the bossess in Halloweentown it crashes the game.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I'm replaying KH3 ReMIND via remote play (this feature is FANTASTIC btw), and one tiny nitpick I have is the lack of consistency with the Terranort character. He's initially supposed to be Master Xehanort taking the Terra body, but being "at war" with the Terra. But, in REMIND, MX has the Terra trabbed as the guardian. Why then, is he depicted as some kinda sadistic monster when the OG MX is a cool level headed fella? What's up.

MX in KH3 is depicted as a n old dude who is simply trying to see the end before his body gives up, no matter the cost. ReMIND says Terranort is the perfect MX form essentially. Why is Terranort super evil, going so far as to deliver KILL MOVES to Sora (see where LW was struck)?