• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
OK, I downloaded it & played it for a bit, Demona from Gargoyles is in this thing. Just salt in the wound man.

disney233

Awards
How is it in like 3 games we haven't seen the bloody library?

It's like the 2nd most memorable room in the castle after the ballroom!
Because they decided to ship it in Union X just like the most equivalent to a Gaston fight.

Perkilator

Awards
Woody and the gang calling the Toy Box's Heartless "masked intruders" instead of something simple like "monster toys" makes it seem to me like the writers don't understand what sounding smart means.

And speaking of Toy Box; if Nomura was gonna flex Yozora on us, he could've at least had the decency to limit it to Sora, and make Donald a rubber duck wizard and Goofy a puppet knight.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Woody and the gang calling the Toy Box's Heartless "masked intruders" instead of something simple like "monster toys" makes it seem to me like the writers don't understand what sounding smart means.
Toys generally don't materialize into existence before your eyes.

Perkilator

Awards
Toys generally don't materialize into existence before your eyes.
?? These are the Heartless, they're monsters, and in this world they take the form of toys. Not sure what you're trying to say, here?

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Finally have a new KH nitpick! I was worried I was losing my touch.

So Elsa restores Arendelle to it's former non-snowy/icy self at the end of the Arendelle storyline. So why is it whenever we come back it's all still covered in snow and ice? You even have Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, and Marshmellow post-game hanging around Elsa's snow palace and it's not explained why everything is frozen again. When Rapunzel's story was done she remains out of your party and with short hair, but nothing on Arendelle. I know the real reason why this is but what's the in-game reason for this? It ruins the realism of progress that happened here compared to the other worlds.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound

So Elsa restores Arendelle to it's former non-snowy/icy self at the end of the Arendelle storyline. So why is it whenever we come back it's all still covered in snow and ice? You even have Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, and Marshmellow post-game hanging around Elsa's snow palace and it's not explained why everything is frozen again. When Rapunzel's story was done she remains out of your party and with short hair, but nothing on Arendelle. I know the real reason why this is but what's the in-game reason for this? It ruins the realism of progress that happened here compared to the other worlds.
It'll unfreeze at the same time as Zora's Domain.

disney233

Awards

An unfrozen Arendelle must've been an afterthought at that point. Frozen was a poorly developed world, in any case. Though I give it points for beauty.

Guernsey

Awards
An unfrozen Arendelle must've been an afterthought at that point. Frozen was a poorly developed world, in any case. Though I give it points for beauty.
As bad as Arendelle is, it isn't as bad some of the KH2 worlds especially Atlantica.

disney233

Awards
Did ANYONE ever notice this....AWKWARD as hell pause during dialogue for when Maleficent showed Kairi? English Dub step up your game, man.

Zettaflare

Prince of Shinjuku
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
While the opening narration at the start of Olympus in KH3 was a nice touch, it was a huge missed opportunity not to have the Muses do a musical about it. We could have gotten the events of BBS, KH1, and KH2 in Olympus Colisseum told in this style

disney233

Awards
Capture.PNG
Capture 3.PNG
Capture 2.PNG
Is there an echo in this world? These three are like parrots the moment Maleficent mentions the Keyblade.

Perkilator

Awards

disney233

Awards
Probably more of a HUGE coincidence, if anything.

Anyways, you think that with the brief name drop of Terra in Arendelle, linking him to Elsa probably would’ve made some more sense. You could even keep the comparison to Riku.
REASONS WHY RIKU SHOULD'VE TRAVELED TO THIS WORLD RATHER THAN SDG! At least Elsa would be talking to someone who as the BARE MINIMUM of understanding her situation! MEANWHILE, SDG DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING OVER THERE. Yes, I still blame Disney and that just angers me the most.