Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
Alright so...summons in KH1, when a spirit with a strong heart loses a world, they become a summoning gem. KH2 & so on, it's clear that summons come from those who are connected to Sora's heart. Which explains Stitch, Ariel, Peter Pan, and of course Genie. Ralph & Stitch...I'm assuming are more connections of hearts from the distant past (In Stitch's case, Ven.) But.......even then Ralph's a stretch tbh.

And then there's him.

NOTHING however has been established as to where the hell HE came from and how the hell does HE know Sora? If you're gonna put a character simply for promotional reasons at least MAKE it believable instead of slapping him into the game for the lols and call it a day.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Alright so...summons in KH1, when a spirit with a strong heart loses a world, they become a summoning gem. KH2 & so on, it's clear that summons come from those who are connected to Sora's heart. Which explains Stitch, Ariel, Peter Pan, and of course Genie. Ralph & Stitch...I'm assuming are more connections of hearts from the distant past (In Stitch's case, Ven.) But.......even then Ralph's a stretch tbh.

And then there's him.

NOTHING however has been established as to where the hell HE came from and how the hell does HE know Sora? If you're gonna put a character simply for promotional reasons at least MAKE it believable instead of slapping him into the game for the lols and call it a day.
Clearly, they should've just introduced him as Clara Cluck's nephew.

On the upside, they didn't really do this again in KH3. I mean there was Ralph but at least they actually did have a gameplan with him.