Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Generation 8
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
The mention of Donald and Goofy in the Praises thread about them not gaining Keyblades just made me realize that Sora doesn't have Keyblades based off of them. We have one for Kairi, Riku, Roxas, and Axel, but not these two goobers and now I'm sad.
Yeah that is too bad. KH3 would have been a good opportunity for that since it's the second game to really focus on the SDG bond after KH1

Veevee

• Red Travels the Farthest
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Luna Diviner
We never see even just a second of training. What did the do there? Did they fight heartless? Practice magic? Do voodoo? Instead we Kairi writing diary entries which is so incredibly girly it's hard to believe they could go even deeper.

Perkilator

I just realized; the Dark Riku in KH3 turned out to be another Replica despite insistence that he was Riku-Ansem (he even admits this before he dies). You would think he would just say to Sora in San Fransokyo that he was “different from the Riku you know”, but naaaah. Let’s just straight up lie to the player about a Riku-Ansem related “twist”, then plop another twist right on top before he dies.

Look, I’m sorry if I sound hateful. Kingdom Hearts 3 is by no means a bad game (KAIRI TRIED, ALRIGHT?), but I feel like it had the least thought put into it storywise.

Oh yeah, and the Grim Guardianness (whose name should’ve had two M’s in “Grim”) looks like one of the worst bosses in the game.

Guernsey

The story did feel somewhat rushed or at least felt that they were just rushing to the next arc of the series. I am not sure if it was ever going to live up to the hype as they story wasn't really what anyone expected it would be.