• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guernsey

Awards
I know Kairi gets the short end of the stick in the series but this is just really sad. I am not letting the Kingdom hearts series of the hook that easily but still, this is really petty.

WaltK

Awards
So here's a major gripe: I just started a Critical save file on BbS, and the save file iconics don't bother to specify what the difficulty is.

Hope I don't accidentally overwrite one of my standard play files as I go 😑

Perkilator

Awards
I kinda wish the outside of Mysterious Tower at least appeared as the training world of KH3 for you to test out your new abilities.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
HJ4mRU4.jpg
The "Spritemouth" faces really don't look good in 4K at times. I mean they weren't exactly great to begin with but boy I wish Square could've touched up some of these. It's a bit of a case by case depending on the character but the emperor's are exceptionally gnarly. You can see patches of skintone within his eyeballs. They don't even look good on his journal entry. Even the damn falcon had better looking peepers.

Last edited:
Back