• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Name Facts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Power

Hi everyone, I realized some really cool facts in the names of most Kingdom Hearts characters, so I felt like sharing them out with everyone :)

Every Organization XIII member has the letter 'X' in it.

Xemnas

Xigbar

Xaldin

Vexen

Lexeaus

Zexion

Saix

Axel

Demyx

Luxord

Marluxia

Larxene

Roxas

If you remove the 'X' in some names, you can get other names.

Roxas ---> Remove the 'X', and you are left with Roas, arrange these letters and you get Sora.

Xemnas ---> Remove the 'X', and you are left with emnas, arrange these letters and you get Ansem

Xeahnort ---> Remove the 'X', you are left with eahnort, arrang these letters and you get the words No Heart

Pretty cool on what a name can have huh? If you have any other name facts, feel free to post away! :lol:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
=p We've known that for a long, long time mah boi. Basically, all the Organization's names are their somebody's names anagramed and with an added "x".

Fun fact: In KH2, Luxord's, Xigbar's, and Demyx's names are never actually spoken.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
>_> Xehanort also spells "Another" and Xemnas can be rearranged into "Mansex"

o_O

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
WOW man you are a genious !!! you are the number 3.000.000 that disovered thaT!!!

He's pretty new to the forums. Go figure.

Anyway, yes, it's pretty much known since the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 itself.

The official names of Lexeaus, Vexen, Zexion and Xigbar have also been mentioned in the Secret Ansem Reports, all being anagrams with an X.

Lexeaus - Eleaus

Vexen - Even

Zexion - Ienzo

Xigbar -Braig

Just in case you didn't know these, either.

=p We've known that for a long, long time mah boi. Basically, all the Organization's names are their somebody's names anagramed and with an added "x".

Correct HadesDragon.

Neo Ragnarok said:
>_> Xehanort also spells "Another" and Xemnas can be rearranged into "Mansex"

o_O

Penisblade?

KCDjedi

Hmmm, while we're at it.
DiZ is clearly a short reference to "Disney".
Yen Sid is Disney spelled backwards (I knew that long before Kingdom Hearts was even thought of).

PKKzelfar

well he is a new guy..(even though i said in the last post that i seriously hate new guys, becuz they make useless threads), anyways, i known that for a very long time, yeah and Xemnas is also names Mansex which is holding Penis-shaped sabers, whoopie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back