• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Mysteries Continues Onward!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SmilingMuse35

So sorry to have kept you guys waiting. The Easter holidays unfortunately delayed it a bit, but you can watch Episode 3 here: Kingdom Hearts Mysteries Episode 3 - Xehanort's Ambitions - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

I'm actually really flattered that you liked the previous two episodes. Thank you so much and I hope you like the third one as well. We put A LOT of effort into it :D

The third episode is very amazing--everyone who worked on it did an incredible job! I can't wait for the fourth episode to come. Was the focus of the third episode placed on Xehanort because he represents things that Sora is opposed to?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We did originally plan for 5, but due to layoffs at Gametrailers, we only managed to complete 4. We do have ideas and drafts for more episodes, so we'll see if that will be possible in the near future.

wanbilucky

Website
choigamevui.net
Kingdom Hearts has the most convoluted story in the history of video games hopefully they scale it down and give us a story everyone can get behind in KH3 when it comes out in 2021.

Back