• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
Howdy, I've been listening to KH music almost nonstop recently, particularly music from KH2 and the Final Mixes, but there are some tracks which I have no idea from which parts of the game they originate, and was wondering if anyone could help me out? I will post the tracks down which confuse me:

The Corrupted
The Encounter
The 13th Dilemma
Desire For All That Is Lost
Riku (sorry if it's obvious..)
Courage
Dance to the Death
Vim and Vigor

Another Side
The 13th Reflection
Rage Awakened
Fate of the Unknown

And also if anyone knows, on the piano collections album there's a track called Concert Paraphrase on 'Dearly Beloved', I was wondering which part of the game this is from, if it is from any part at all.

JTD95

The Corrupted: Storm Rider, Storm Rider, The Experiment, Groundshaker, Hostile Program

The Encounter: Hades, Jafar, Oogie Boogie, Scar, Sark and MCP

The 13th Dilemma: Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar, Luxord, Saïx

Desire For All That Is Lost: Dark Thorn, Hydra, Pete(3th time), Volcanic Lord and Blizzard Lord

Riku: Is used when Riku turns back to normal self after Ansem the Wise dies

Courage: Is used some time during the 1000 Heartless war in Hollow Bastion

Dance to the Death: Possessor/Thresholder, Shadow Stalker, Prison Keeper

Vim and Vigor: Redirect Page!, Captain Barbossa and Illuminator

Another Side: Used in the secret ending of KH1FM

The 13th Reflection: Used in battle against Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen, Larxene

Rage Awakened: Used against Terra

Fate of the Unknown: Used in the secret ending of KH2FM+

Hope I helped, but I don't understand this part:
And also if anyone knows, on the piano collections album there's a track called Concert Paraphrase on 'Dearly Beloved', I was wondering which part of the game this is from, if it is from any part at all.

Last edited:

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
Oh yep that helps a lot thankyou. ^_^

The last thing, well basically on the CD called 'Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections' there's a track called Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved, and I was wondering if that was from any of the games, or whether it was their own variation on the title screen music... :)

JTD95

Oh yep that helps a lot thankyou. ^_^

The last thing, well basically on the CD called 'Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections' there's a track called Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved, and I was wondering if that was from any of the games, or whether it was their own variation on the title screen music... :)

Dearly Beloved is used on the main menu, but a song called "Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved" isn't used in the game

JTD95

kk thx, but i thot that was the one used during the scene where they find The Way To Dawn, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D.?

Oh, the one where they pick's up Way to Dawn, Kingdom Key & Kingdom Key D is from KH2 scret ending. The one where they fight MX and Vanitas is from KH2FM+ secret ending.

Music used:
KH2 - Sunset Horizons

KH2FM+ - Fate of Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back