• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Muic Remixes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

Hey everyone, we have been busy working on a couple things, which will be revealed hopefully soon. Untill then, there are enough Kingdom Hearts Goodies out there to keep us occupied!

The following are musical remixes. The creators are listed below their tracks. They have done a wonderful job, a lot of these are serious talent, so check them out!

A Heart's Resolve Remix
by Darangen

Acoustic Sanctuary
by AnsemContainer

Traverse Town Remix
by Evan Gipson

Rising Sun (Simple and Clean Rock Music)
by CarboHydroM

Above the Rising Falls (Hollow Bastion)
by Sephfire

Passion (For String Quartet)
Roxas (For String Quintet)
Hollow Bastion (For Strings and Piano)
End of the World (For String Quintet and Harp)
End of the World (Drum n' Bass Mix}
End of the World (Darkness in Every Heart Mix)
by Cameron Goss

Once again, congradulations to these outstanding artits for their work!

1ne

Monkeybutt, how are you so leet? Thank you for the songs.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wow, very impressive. like the end of the world ones and hollow bastion one.

daxter fan

The traverse town rock has been ruined!! It could've been so much better without the useless addons.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Uh... Not that I'm trying to diss you, but what the heck is a muic?? Sounds like some rare sub-species of camel... LOL Just joking, I knew it was a typo ^^ I heard some of these on KHV yesterday, and I listened to the {Darkness In Every Heart} remix earlier (I haven't had a chance to listen to the others yet, been working on a Father's Day AMV).

Haku

<3
I really didn't notice any of these before I'll be sure that I check them out right now.

Xman's Keyblade

I have just heard After the Rising Falls, Hollow Bastion (Strings & Piano Orchestra Mix) and Twilight Town (Punk Rock Mix).

Just know, I am listening to Roxas (String Quintet Mix) and man, those mixes were awsome.

Thanks for the downloadable tracks, hope to here more remixes soon.:thumbup::thumbsup:

Aqua

I have already heard the "Above the Rising Falls" and "Rising Sun" before, and I have really liked them, and all the rest of these are great as well. The artists have done an amazing job and thanks for sharing them with us. I really love KH music remixes, hope to hear more soon!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thank you so much monkey! I love the Rising Sun remix of Simple and Clean!:wub:

ansemcontainer

I think ill go emo now. TT_TT doesnt anyone like mine and dont worry i dont like it ether. jkjk

Last edited:

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I think ill go emo now. TT_TT doesnt anyone like mine and dont worry i dont like it ether. jkjk

Yours was better than anything I could probably do... I tried making an electric guitar version of 'Destati' the other night. I was so tired I didn't really do much, and I haven't really tried again since. Maybe I'll try again in a few days ^^

Also, I saw pictures of your KH collection on KH-Vids. It makes mine look puny! How were you able to find all that stuff? *Thinks about upcoming birthday... two months away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back