• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blob

It would be good and I think nomura talked about it once but he thought it would be hard to make a movie but he is awesome so if he makes one it would pwn.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think a movie is a possibility; some of the stories Nomura wants to tell (particularly Roxas' time in the Org.) are really a little short to make a game out of, so a movie would be a good way of telling them.

As for the movie...it's either got to be CGI( ala AC), or anime...knowing SE, they'll probably go with CGI.

ilovesora1223

yeah that would be so awesome i would buy the movie if they did it with ff they why cant they do it with kingdom hearts

Edmpunk

Just like someone else said, it would be a good idea to do with Roxas's story, since it's not enough to make a game, a movie would be great.

And if they do make a movie, I hope it comes to theaters!

KeybladeK 35

Yeah that would be a FANTASTIC IDEA!! X3

I can Imagine EVERY single movie theater being sold out XD

I mean look how popular FFVII was and they made a movie, plus added more to the story, hell there's ALREADY a animated series for it in Japan.... I think, not sure X/

Anyways, since it's popularity rate is at just about the hieght of FFVII, they probably make a movie or a series SOONER or LATER, for all we know they could already be making one in secret X3

Irebun

Ah, maybe. >__< (hopefully they dont reck it)

Not too sure they'd be putting it in the movie theaters though.
Square Enix is sort of scared about that, because of how bad Spirits Within did... >___<

sly-sora-star

I'm almost positive there won't be a Kingdom Hearts movie. They would have to involve things related to Disney on there, and, to me, that would seem like too much trouble and just seeing Disney characters and plots most of the time would be annoying and tiresome.
And I don't even think they could try to keep Disney stuff out of it because Disney is partly what makes Kingdom Hearts what it is.
Although, whether or not they would make it with or without Disney somehow, I would LOVE to have that movie. Mostly because of the remarkable graphics!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A KH movie would suck.

It would fail trust me.. Not ever game needs to be turned into a movie..

True.

On top of that, Disney is very overprotective of their properties. It took Square three years to convince Disney to let them use Mickey.

A movie is WAY out of the picture.

Urban_Ninja

But if the movie were to focus on an area such as Roxas's time in the Org, how much Disney related stuff would be needed? (Aside from references, maybe a world or two for a change of setting.)

I think a Kingdom Hearts movie would be interesting, to say the least. Like people before me have said, it can just look at one point of the story, that doesn't have enough to become a full-length game. At the very least it would look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back