• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts movie??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Im not really sure... when i read the article is has something to do with getting permission to air something like that to the public.... it was actually a while back i heard about it....
Would you be so kind to link the.. link.

Well, I personally don't want disney people to choose the actors...they did a cruddy job for the VAs....

and again. I still like my japanese cast...but I think my american cast would do a really good job acting wise.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Disney movies has a lot of violence. Trust me, I'm a disney freak (and an FF freak as well)
Tarzan (shooting, hanging)
Beauty and the Beast (clawing...falling)
Mulan (slicing, avalanch, fire)
Pocahontas (Shooting)
Little Mermaid (Stabbing)

trust me the list goes on so those who doubt a series because of Violence...all the more reason for disney to take over really.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
My daily newspaper said that a KH movies WAS in the works but I never heard about it again(that was like 2/3 years ago). I came here and asked and it was denied so is there a KH movie?

RikuDestiny

Disney movies has a lot of violence. Trust me, I'm a disney freak (and an FF freak as well)
Tarzan (shooting, hanging)
Beauty and the Beast (clawing...falling)
Mulan (slicing, avalanch, fire)
Pocahontas (Shooting)
Little Mermaid (Stabbing)

trust me the list goes on so those who doubt a series because of Violence...all the more reason for disney to take over really.

lol ur right, someone is always dying in disney movies ^_^;

But I would think Square-Enix would want to retain some of the profit, therefore having a say in the movie.

Last edited:

I reckon that there'd be more chances of making an KH anime movie, then a 'real-life' KH movie.

DaDarkDude

i heard once that square was thinking of making a movie but disney refused and without disney they cant make it. it was a long time ago though. i think around last year that happend. but who knows maybe they will make a movie in the future.

i heard once that square was thinking of making a movie but disney refused and without disney they cant make it. it was a long time ago though. i think around last year that happend. but who knows maybe they will make a movie in the future.
Can you find any evidence?

They'd make the Kingdom Hearts movie using the special effects like in the Final Fantasy movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back