• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts movie??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

There is no chance in the world that there will be a movie to KH, sorry.
(And I mean 100% no chance)

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
a kh movie would be nice ^_^ wow... sora in the tv.... cool! I would prefer it if disney/square would do it the anime style way since it WOULD cost a lot if its in CG..... but square could pull a trick that can surprize us...... though in reality a kh movie would be hard since it has a complicating story sequence plus what about the heartless? some characters might not be added and others might not show....

but

i don't want to be negative but its a whole lot of work....

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
they can do it. They have the money. Not just through the games but through the whole franchise. They just either don't wanna, or can't find the time to.

who knows. maybe tetsura will surprise us?

the heartless would most likely be CG if not:
http://pr4y.free.fr/images/img1221.jpg

this guy should definately be a heartless

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
they can do it. They have the money. Not just through the games but through the whole franchise. They just either don't wanna, or can't find the time to.

who knows. maybe tetsura will surprise us?

the heartless would most likely be CG if not:
http://pr4y.free.fr/images/img1221.jpg

this guy should definately be a heartless

LOLXD!!!!!! He's more scary than any heartlessXD lol

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
the next hand drawn disney movie is gonna be called the frog prince and it deals with a princess...a black princess. i saw some of the work (i'm hoping it's still being worked on) and it looks like the proud family artwork... i'm a bit dissapointed. go to cnn.com and look for the article about how amazed ppl r that it's a black princess.

i asked my brother to ask his friend for me and he'll get back to me. but i remember asking his friend if they were gonna do a show, since disney would be involved in that too, and he said that's a different department he's not in, so... no word there ^^U

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to add this in. Thanks for the info^^ I only wish the style wasn't like the proud family artwork due to the fact I don't really like that style(though the show is good). And dang it, lol I wish that guy was in that department!

RikuDestiny

Yeah, that's kinda what I meant. Somewhere along the lines of having a game and a movie-maybe the film could expand upon the plot of the third game or something.

there was a rumor that they were going to use real people if they made a movie out of.... i was so freaked out! Oo;

They could have a series of Kingdom Hearts episodes that just follow the manga... Maybe.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
but the manga didn't have much fighting. it was more comical. that'd be cool, but..you know....where's the action?

I'd rather have it be based off the Novel.

Lol o.k. true scrap the manga, yes even if they replayed out the novel, speaking of which anyone got a link about the novel and where to buy it?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
The novel is only exclusive to japan right now.

rumor has it that they'll be releasing one for North America in the summer.

They should have like the fan bases help out with the movie.

Slip TP

I'd like to see a show that follows the manga. The manga is sorta hard to follow because it can move along kinda quick, but as a show, it would probably be much easier to tell whats going on.

As for the lack of action... Well, video game fights are hard to portray in a more realistic manner. For instance, think about the fight with Barbossa in KH2. A succesful blow might knock him back a little and take of some of his "health". In real life, if you hit Barbossa with a giant metal key, he probably become unconscious, and get a very large bruise. So you wouldn't really be able to drag the fight out for a long time.

RikuDestiny

they are actually discussing a show (i dont know about the whole follow up for they did talk about the violence and the disney characters so it may not happen....

RikuDestiny

Im not really sure... when i read the article is has something to do with getting permission to air something like that to the public.... it was actually a while back i heard about it....

I reckon if they made a Kingdom Hearts anime, it'd go under Disney production. But would they want to show intense keyblade fights? Because in anime it can get pretty heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back