• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts movie??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Aino

I kinda hope they don't make a KH movie because a lot of movies that are made based from games tend to be really crappy (that is if you played the game). Yeah Advent Childern is an exception but all the others were a major disappointment. Take the Silent Hill and Resident Evil game series for example. Their movies were so-so. For the Resident Evil movies the first one was great but they really dropped the ball on the second one.

If they used the same exact plot and story line then maybe, just maybe, I'd support the whole production of a KH movie. But as of right now I hope they don't and if they are even thinking about it, I hope they throw the idea out

Kingdom Koryn

why would the actors be Japanese? I don't know why but I never imagined Sora/Riku/Kairi as japanese...they all have caucasian appearances

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I put japanese actors because i figured that a movie would spring up in japan first. Meaning they'd speak in japanese as well.

I also didn't just do it by looks but by the characters those actors played before had similar personalities as the main characters.

neon6

lol *Imagining Haley right now* But yeah, it would be cool if they got characters that actually looked like them^^ Here's a link to some awesome cosplayers that I put together(ignore my own pics. lol Go to the second page of my pics. and you'll see it) Now these people would be awesome if there was a real film^^

www.myspace.com/danielleryukun7

Do you have to be a member to view pics?

The movie would be kind of stupid, The only parts worth watching would be the Destiny Islands part and the final battle with Ansem. Then you have a lot of issues making the Disney characters/Final Fantasy characters as realistic as possible, but they'd still look like an animation. You would have to also consider that the progress through Kingdom Hearts would have to be shortened in the movie.

a cartoon series would probably work better than a movie, the game is just too immense to fit in a couple of hours
Yes quite right Axel Owns, as I was saying before. Advent Children was different it actually didn't replay the events of Final Fantasy 7, but few years later.

Last edited:

bladed asassin

it would really depend on how they make the movie and what do they put in it... if they put in alot of disney and it is more based on that envirment then i won't like it.. but if deals with the more serious part of it like xemnas , and kickass battles and sora kiari actually kissing or just gettin serious man.. then thats somthing worth going to pay money for

Haku

<3
I think that if there was to be a movie based on the game it would be a huge hit but the makers would have to be careful of how they animate the movie if it would turn out to a animation.

Because Kingdom Hearts is a Disney affiliated product, I think if they were to make it, it'd go under the Disney Production team.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com

Thanks for all the awesome actors^^ But I have to agree with Kingdom Koryn-I always imagined the actors being caucasian too. (Just b/c the way they look) Maybe it would start out in Japan though; I can see that happening. But if Disney were to talk the movie into their hands, then the actors probably wouldn't be Japanese.

Sora18

A movie you say? Yea that would be pretty tight, I would buy it, but, I mean, they have to choose the actors carefully, not like KH2, with Aerith, now that was bad, no offence. She didn't have any feelings, it was more like blah

I think it'll go a similar path to that of the apparent DragonBall Z real life movie that was supposedly meant to come to production, never did, never will.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
DBZ? that's pretty hard. But DBZ is about the monkey king and there were a lot of adaptions of that legend. so maybe they decided not to have one.

About the kingdom hearts movie, i think a lot of the story would have to change because of the lack of special effects. I mean too much FX would ruin it. so I think they'll ex out the disney characters. If that happens maybe Disney doesn't have to be involved allowing square to have the whole go.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
the next hand drawn disney movie is gonna be called the frog prince and it deals with a princess...a black princess. i saw some of the work (i'm hoping it's still being worked on) and it looks like the proud family artwork... i'm a bit dissapointed. go to cnn.com and look for the article about how amazed ppl r that it's a black princess.

i asked my brother to ask his friend for me and he'll get back to me. but i remember asking his friend if they were gonna do a show, since disney would be involved in that too, and he said that's a different department he's not in, so... no word there ^^U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back