• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts movie??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
This has probably been done before, perhaps not, but I was wondering if Square/Disney had any thoughts about making a movie for Kingdom Hearts. Maybe one similar to Advent Children; I think that would work out the best if they did one^^ Plus both companies make movies, so you would think it would only be natural^^ Only problem would be the mixed up story lines with all the characters lol It would also be strange if they did a live action movie-what if they just picked people that looked nothing at all like the characters lol Riku could be a big, bald guyXD j/k Anyways, it would be cool!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I wouldn't like that. As cool as Advent Children was, this game isn't suited to be a movie; it just isn't its... style. I say they stick to the game aspect, no movies pl0z, unless there would be a movie AND a game.. then maybe I'd be OK with it.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
i remember reading an interivew with nomura-san about that idea. he said it would be nice, but it's not his main focus right now. i wonder what in the world it would be about if he did do it...

my brother's friend (who's an intern for disney) said that disney WAS planning at one time last year to put sora's shadow in their next hand drawn movie, but i dunno if that fell through or not. the next hand drawn movie will be in 2009, so we'll see...

Ven63087

Im afraid it will never happen, on imvd.com (or something like that) had (still does) an article about the KH movie being released in 2004. having all the characters from KHI

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
Im afraid it will never happen, on imvd.com (or something like that) had (still does) an article about the KH movie being released in 2004. having all the characters from KHI

Wow, really? I think the website is imdb.com so I'll check it out! And I hope they do include Sora's shadow at the very least-they never include him on Disney merchandise or anything... 2009 is far off though, sheesh Disney needs to go back to cartoons again(I miss them!) Wonder what that movie will be. Well, get all the info. you can from your brother's friendXD lol Hey, maybe they'll make a KH anime...doubt it:p

bladed asassin

well i heard that ..( it was awhile ago ) that disney wouldn't make a movie cuz they were soo uptight with square.. like they didn't want to make a movie cuz they didn't want to change the roll of the disney characters or somthing...which i thought was stupid cuz they did it for donald goofy mickey the pricesses and beast and the bosses soo i don't no what there talking about

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
well i heard that ..( it was awhile ago ) that disney wouldn't make a movie cuz they were soo uptight with square.. like they didn't want to make a movie cuz they didn't want to change the roll of the disney characters or somthing...which i thought was stupid cuz they did it for donald goofy mickey the pricesses and beast and the bosses soo i don't no what there talking about

I believe Disney is holding back b/c they don't want the characters to be changed. For example, Ariel's story is changed on KH compared to the original Little Mermaid-yeah I know it sucks:p Oh and I looked up KH on Imdb but it was talking about the video game...strange since it's supposed to be a movie website lol

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
i wonder itd be like if they made a kh movie with REAL people like have haley joel osment wear big shoes and have a keyblade.......weird

but seriously it would be pretty cool i think if they did it, course theyd have to find people who look and sound like the cast from kh, then again they could do voiceovers...hmm

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
lol *Imagining Haley right now* But yeah, it would be cool if they got characters that actually looked like them^^ Here's a link to some awesome cosplayers that I put together(ignore my own pics. lol Go to the second page of my pics. and you'll see it) Now these people would be awesome if there was a real film^^

www.myspace.com/danielleryukun7

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
the Kairi cosplayer looks good, but i dont think the other two do...

P.S. i think the person that cosplayed Riku was a chick..

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think a cartoon series would be just as good.

A CG film is a bit....tedious....

A live action movie I would HAVE to see. But I would want the fans to pick the characters.
Probably no disney characters.

Kingdom Koryn

if they did ever do a KH movie, it would have to be animated if they wanted to retain the look and feel of the games. If not, a live action movie would have to change A LOT of both the story and design elements for it to do well in theatres. Either way, the progression of the story would have to change. You can't have a movie that has a kid battling heartless every 5 minutes.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Yea that would be cool but instead of making on of the kh games already made like make a feature game for kh that would be cool but like no spoilers..well maybe a lilttle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back