• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver

minus rock plus suck because that would be welcome to the biggest, "hey sup, I have to go now!" No plot, awful story, etc...i cant even describe how bad of an idea that would be...Hey Sup, sorry but It wouldnt be good

Last edited:

Reaver

whats up dude. I just hope they dont make a move, they would cut out alot of chars

karthikg

-shudders- a movie??? no, not enough story, but maybe after kh2 comes out, maybe...

Sora is Barbie

:cool:Even with the stroyline.
There is still one thing that stands in the way of an actual film.
Disney.

I am 99.9% sure that Disney would not approve of ANY of their beloved characters in a movie, especially one like Kingdom Hearts. I mean, even though it is for kids, the story is still dark at heart (Ansem's role in the game makes it much darker.) I believe they wanted to make a show, but Disney shut it down for the same reason. I'm not sure though.

But yes, a KH Movie would definitley rock my socks. To bad it will never happen....*kills Disney*

C

cam ron 77

that doesn't make sense that they'd shut it down for that reason. wasn't pirates of the carrabean about demons and stuff? it wasn't even for kids. it was rated pg-13.

Yeah a kh movie would be awsome though. I'd watch it every a day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back