• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts movie? what do u guys think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodring

A KH movie would be awesome, I think it would work especially if developed by Pixar. Their creative team is amazing.

JakeBlade

When ever I see a thread like this there is only one thing that goes through my head. It could either bomb REALLY bad, ruining the series, or it could end up doing really well.

louis

I think it would be a good movie if the used the storyline from KH cause KH had a good story and a very good ending

JapanesePanda

They tried it with Final Fantasy and look what happened...I'd have to agree it would be more suited to a tv series, preferrably an anime!

like I SAID IN "HOW ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS MOVIE" THREAD...

IT WILL SUCK!!!!!!!!!

i'll give u a monkey for now
EVILMONKEYsized.jpg

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i couldn't see kh working as a movie but i think it might work as a tv series but i don't know what channel they would put it on CN OR DISNEY who knows......im thinking way far ahead of myself. But any way the movie wouldn't work its just too much for one movie

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
no a serious wouldnt work...seriously think about it...itll b like pokemon >_> all they do is catch summon lame....all the serious will do is seal countless of disney worlds ...it wont work as a serious...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I agree with most of you guys, but if you think about it, there are several games that have a movie. It wouldn't hurt to have a movie based on KH, especially when they release it about 3 or 4 years after the release of KH2. Because by then, a large majority of KH fans would have already perchaced KH2, therefore, it wouldn't really "spoil the fun" for them. And the movie could be a version of KH and KH2 added together, just in a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back