• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

If I wasn't incredibly lazy and incredibly broke, I'd probably consider it as a good idea for a compatiable game. But since I don't, it's not the best idea in the world.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Got a link to this?

I remember long ago Nomura said he had an interest in the revolution's controller (back before they called it Wii) & added that if he were to make a game for it it'd be different from others on the system. So I guess a KH move game wouldn't be the straight forward hack & slash we're assuming either.

& before anyone asks me for a link.
KHRevCon.jpg

BTW, shouldn't this be in the FoKH section?

I can't find it on the net, it was in an issue of GI though. Going to look back at the July issue and check.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'd prefer not to have a fully motion-controlled KH game, but I think a Move-compatible minigame could be pretty cool.

I mean, every form of motion control out right now is completely incapable of doing a properly controllable camera, and I don't trust the KH team's camera-creation ability farther than I can throw it.

But, wouldn't it be completely awesome to have an on-rails Keyslinger minigame, where you get to slice stuff up 1:1 and shoot crazy magic spells light-gun style? =D

State

Awards
This question can also apply to the situation:
Would you rather play Kingdom Hearts III with the Wii or with the PS3?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It is not about being lazy, you know. If you wanna exercise then go to the gym. I guess my opinion on the subject is clear, right?
eff no!

I wanna play kingdom hearts 3 with my ass sitting on the couch! just like I plaid all the other games damit!

if they want to make a side game as a move then that's fine.
You know you don't have to stand up while playing. You can sit on the couch while playing games. Well, at least I do that with my wii.
I'd really rather not. I'm a nerd, we don't like to move. I just wanna sit back and pray that Sora will stab himself again to create Roxas.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts is more button mashing than hack n slash.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Aaaaand there it is, you didn't get my point at all. I was not defending the khi community....a lazy lazy, flabby-ass community apparently.
Anyway my point is that it would change the gameplay drastically; I wouldn't like it, and no, i'm not lazy. Are we clear now?

I guess, but change isn't really always a bad thing. I would welcome it if it brought an interesting spin on the gameplay.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I guess, but change isn't really always a bad thing. I would welcome it if it brought an interesting spin on the gameplay.
Yeah, except in this case it is. Kh III would be to the kh series, what zelda tp is for the zelda series.(wich worked for zelda) But can you imagine swinging around while trying to cure and block of the final secret boss? You know that in kh you gotta stay sharp with the secret bosses...one miss and you are dead...it just would work with the "move" system.

Good God, I hope that "move" idea doesn't pop in Nomura's head.

Fallen Prince

Aaaaand there it is, you didn't get my point at all. I was not defending the khi community....a lazy lazy, flabby-ass community apparently.
Anyway my point is that it would change the gameplay drastically; I wouldn't like it, and no, i'm not lazy. Are we clear now?

That hurt.....I was just kidding, I just meant that I'd rather not use a movement based system considering I'm uncoordinated and suck with the Wii. I'd just like to stick with what I know

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't see why this would be any different than the argument people had going for it being on the Wii.

Motion controls would be too much of a deviation from the normal KH gameplay, they'd never implement it. It's the same reason why the stylus was left out of Days and Re:Coded.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Motion controls would be too much of a deviation from the normal KH gameplay
So was card battling in CoM. If there's still a character on-screen swinging a giant door opening apparatus, it's still KH gameplay.

It's the same reason why the stylus was left out of Days and Re:Coded.
I thought that was because they already did it with TWEWY.

CreativeGenius13

I say no because it's actualy nearly impossible.

Let's say BBS got a PS3 Move port.

It would be near imposisble to try and do spells, srike raid based attacks, shot lock, and ete.

Even if they went down the Harry Potter route, trying to get spesificialy Fire will be dificult because, eventualy, alot of spells will have similar hand gestures not to emntion that they could be taken as attacks and not spells. Walking and moving would also be fairly dificult to do with out it being automaited, canceling out chests, treasures, and free roam.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That idea sounds awesome but, what happens when i want to use strike raid?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hm, well 1st of all the battle system has to be built around the controller, not the other way around. So for Move a new battle system is essential. For example perhaps instead of Strike Raid, the player could fire a energy projectile from his keyblade (something like in this video for example)

Most spells would be done by pointing at the enemy & pressing a button on the move.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So was card battling in CoM. If there's still a character on-screen swinging a giant door opening apparatus, it's still KH gameplay.
No it wasn't =/ CoM felt extremely similar to KH1 gameplay, it was just organized a little differently. Actually shaking the controller to do stuff is far different than what CoM did.

I thought that was because they already did it with TWEWY.
No, it was because it would have been too much of a deviation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back