• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: MM Side

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

Kingdom Hearts: The Mickey Mouse Story

(Here's the idea. The story is gonna be about King Mickey's part in Kingdom Hearts. It's basically everything that he does while Sora first gets the keyblade and fights the Heartless and everything after that. I hope you enjoy it. This first part is a few days before Sora gets his dream.)

Prologue:
"Your majesty!" yelled a surprised Donald. "Come look!". King Mickey ran out to the garden. "There sha huge meteore shower" said Donald. "Garsh, what's all the commotion guys?" asked a drowsy Goofy. "Wow," said King Mickey. "We gotta investigate this, I'll be right back," said the king. King Mickey ran to the meteor that came down. He saw a bunch of funny looking rocks. "Hmm..." thought Mickey. He worked all night to try and find a use for this new meteor. Mickey was always curious and wanted to find the source and power of everything.

The next day, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy all woke up to see a few large ships in the garden. They all dashed outside and looked up to see Mickey working on one. "You guys!" said Mickey. Mickey explained to them how the meteor was able to break through the world barrier, so using the material from the meteor to make a ship would allow him to travel to other worlds. "Huh?" said a confused Goofy. "But don't worry. I'm just gonna make a few minor adjustments on my gummi ship. Then I'm gonna stop by this world that I wanted to see for a long time," explained a Mickey going back to work. "Gummi ship? Is that what you call it?" giggled Minnie. "Yes," said Mickey making the final adjustment.

"I'll be off! Bye! Oh and take care Pluto, make sure Donald and Goofy don't get into trouble!" said Mickey as he took off to visit a world. Mickey was going through space, dodging a bunch of meteors when he shot one and obtained even more pieces for his gummi ship. "There's even more material out here in space!" said Mickey happily as he blasted and picked up new gummi pieces. After an hour or so, Mickey reached his destination.

King Mickey leaped through the icey path towards a castle he saw towering further down. When he got to the top of the path, he noticed that the castle was extremely far away. Mickey took a step and a giant gondola like machine came up to him. "What in the world?" asked Mickey. Hesitant. Mickey took it and it sped off towards the castle. He walked through the outside walkway and ran into a dark figure. He could feel its presense but when he turned around, it vanished. As he stepped through the entrance and walked into the main lobby, Mickey decided to break the ice between him and these new world people. "GREETING!" yelled Mickey. Everyone turned and was startled to see this life-size talking mouse appear in the castle. "Who are you?" said a man. "I haven't seen you around here." "Well I'm from another world. I used a special ship to get here and I've seen this world all the time through my magi-scope," said Mickey hoping to get a warm welcome. "I see.....Come in! Enjoy, have a nice warm meal my visitor! I am Ansem, leader of Hollow Bastion. "You mean king" said a man. "Hush Leon, my power is not at all absolute <Not yet, he thought>," said Ansem. "Gee, thanks!" said Mickey as he settled right in.

Last edited:

Heartless Hunter

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Mickey Mouse Story

(I already have my idea for Chapter 1 so I'm gonna start writing)

Chapter 1: Exchanging Words

King Mickey had a very long discussion with Ansem over dinner. "So this Keyblade holds tremendous power you say?" said Ansem. "You bet. And legend says that there are two wielders, one of light and one of dark," said Mickey before stuffing his face with a block of cheese. "I see..... Well I must retire, it's been a long night," said Ansem. "Yes it has," said Mickey. He went up to a special room that Ansem assigned him. Mickey could not sleep. He remembered how Ansem had talked of these Heartless that he had accidentally made from tampering with people's hearts. "Gosh. This guy sure seems nice..But why would he have started these dark creatures that steal people's hearts?" asked Mickey to himself. He decided that he had to find out more. Mickey snooped around near the library. He noticed a desk under the stairway. There were a clutter of papers. Mickey looked through them. They all had the headline Ansem's Report. "Let's see..Ansem Report 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9," said Mickey. "He sure does write a lot." Mickey decided to look at the most recent one. "What!?!" thought Mickey. Ansem Report 9 had written about Mickey's visit, their discussion, everything. "Oh my!" thought Mickey. He then read the other 8. Mickey paused and thought. Little did he know that Ansem was just above him on the balcony.

Mickey ran for the world exit. "There's chaos brewin I can feel it," said Mickey as he rode the gondola transport to reach his ship. "I gotta go home and warn the others..wait there's no time," said Mickey as he was writing a quick note. He got through thr world exit and into his gummi ship. He used his warp gummi piece to take him straight to his kingdom. Once he got there, he left the note in his throne room and sped off to another world.

The gummi ship was equipped with new pieces. Mickey had even more power and speed. He had no idea where to go. As he was slowly passing by, Mickey noticed a world that was engulfed by darkness. Mickey decided to go check it out. He arrived on a beach. Mickey took out his keyblade and attacked the oncoming Heartless. Mickey turned around and noticed two figures. One was holding a keyblade and running toward the figure on this platform. When they met, Mickey saw the white-haired boy say something then hold out his hand. A dark pool then surrounded them. "WAH!" said Mickey. "I should do something!" Mickey saw that the white-haired boy seemed to enjoy the dark pool and sank into it. There was no time rescuing him. Mickey noticed the struggling boy with the keyblade. He quickly cast a spell so he wouldn't be lost in the darkness. "To Traverse Town you go!" said Mickey as he took out his keyblade and twirled it releasing his magic. "We meet again king," said a voice. Mickey turned around. It was a man in a brown cloak. He sensed extreme darkness from him. "Ansem."

Last edited:

Heartless Hunter

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Mickey Mouse Story

(I know that nobody's responding yet, but I'm gonna write one more chapter. If no one responds to that one, I'll have to quit continuing this story :( )

Chapter 2: Dark against Light?

Mickey got in a fighting position. "Ansem. I know what you're up to," said an infuriated Mickey. "My plan can not yet unfold as I have recently lost myself to darkness. I have no knowledge of what I have become. All I know is that I need a host willing to throw himself away to darkness in order to gain back my physical form," explained Ansem. "Are you a...ghost?" asked King Mickey. To find out what I am, you must yearn to seek knowledge. Mickey suddenly had realized something. Both he and Ansem both dedicated themself to finding the full potential and knowledge of something. "I'm not too curious to look at the darkness," said Mickey. "Fool...to understand what the light is, you must understand everything about the darkness!" yelled Ansem. Ansem dissappeared. "Hmph..." said Mickey.

The world was about to be fully engulfed by the dark ocean flooding the beach. Mickey turned and noticed a light shining through a small cave like entrance. Mickey entered the cave and saw a door. There was a keyhole. "A KEYHOLE!!!" yelled Mickey. As Mickey tried to seel it, a light shined from it. Mickey took a peak then gasped. His keyblade started vibrating like crazy. The door had opened and unleashed a grayish light. Mickey then found himself in a giant empty void. At the end of the void was a gigantic door. Mickey gazed and uttered the words, "Could it be?". "KINGDOM HEARTS!!" yelled Mickey looking for a way out. "It's so dark," said a disappointed Mickey. His ears were drooping down when he noticed something rising from the dark depths of Kingdom Hearts...something big.

"It looks like some sort of ship," said Mickey as he hid in the darkness so it wouldn't notice him. He noticed some small cords that were hanging freely. "It looks like its missing a part," giggled Mickey. "Wait...is it a..gummi ship!!?!" thought Mickey. A living gummi ship constructed from the dark depths of Kingdom Hearts...there could be no other reason, thought King Mickey. "Who would need to use a gummi ship like that?" wondered Mickey. Something inside told him there was a lot more he needed to understand about the darkness than he already knew. "First things first, I gotta find out what that door leads to." Mickey flew towards the door. For some odd reason he wasn't surprised that he was flying. When he reached the door, he landed on a small snowy platform. He rushed to the door and used his Keyblade to attack the door. "What am I thinking?" said Mickey. He decided to find a smarter way to open the door. "KINGDOM HEARTES!! FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF....LIGHT!!!" yelled Mickey. Something inside told him that he should say that. Mickey's keyblade started to glow and everything started shaking. The door slowly opened and a tiny crevice was shown.

Mickey struggled to get through the tiny opening as he entered through. "WAH!!" yelped Mickey as he saw hundreds of Heartless. "Are these the Heartless from Ansem's experiments or have they been here all this time?" thought Mickey worriedly. "No light...." sighed Mickey. "No...remember, there will always be a door to the light," said a voice. The Heartless were forming a massive attack. "Remember, there are always doors within the door. You are the one who will open the door to the light," said the voice again as it disappeared. The Heartless spawned together a bunch of larger Heartless. Mickey's keyblade began to shine. A small layer of light then surrounded King Mickey. He looked at his hands that now had an outline of light. A Darkside attacked him, but just as he dove into him. it poofed in dark smoke. Reacting quick, Mickey then dove into the big pool of darkness that was full of Heartless. The darkness, nor the Heartless were able to touch him as he continued to dive under the depths of the pool. He then saw a small glimmer at the bottom. Air was running out. Mickey couldn't move. He felt his eyes closing. He sank to the bottom and just as he was about to take his last second of life..he had touched the light at the bottom. Mickey suddenly was able to breath again. The light veil surrounding Mickey dissapeared and he found himself on a platform with the stained glass picture of a beautiful princess. "Another Keyblade master, I see," said a voice. "You seem more talented, intelligent, and powerful then the other wielder. After all, you have discovered the light within the darkness. Although Sora did find this place, he found it by accident...." explained the voice. "Sora....You mean that other boy with the messy brown hair on that island," said Mickey not even noticing that he was talking to thin air. "Yes..Do you know who I am?" asked the voice changing the subject. "No." "You will forget most of this conversation, but I will give you a name that you will come to bet familiar with later. Diz," said the voice. "You must now take a test," said Diz. "Sure," said the ready king. The stained glass shattered. Mickey found himself on a platform with a girl in a pretty blue dress. "Choose your weapon. But, remember. You will not be able to change your path," said Diz. Mickey saw three platforms that shot up about 3 feet from the ground. One had a sword, one a staff and one a shield. Mickey gasped. "Those weapons!! Their insignia is of... me," said Mickey. Mickey thought and said, "I choose none." "The heart of a person who wields the power of the keyblade is the strongest weapon of all and I already have it," explained Mickey. "Smart...You chose the path of the Sage," said Diz. "You are different among the keyblade wielders. You have knowledge, yet you seek for more. It is usualy unhealthy for this extreme craving of knowledge. but you seem to harness it. With that your path is set," said Diz as Mickey was engulfed by darkness.

He found himself on yet another stained glass platform, one with a picture of a girl with a tiara and thorn-like vines surrounding her. Mickey saw a light shine creating a glowing green circle, it then started to shine towards a larger platform further up and created a staircase to it. Mickey stood in the green light and felt extreme strength and power restored. "Why would I need to restore my strength? Will I have to fight?" thought Mickey. "I did say that this was a test," said Diz quickly. Mickey ran up the stairs. "You will fulfill the prophecy. You will be taking the second step of the keyblader of the light," said Diz. "Yes, I know that I have underwent a test for my Keyblade...But not like this. Mine felt more like a dream. I don't remember anything about that dream only that I had woken up with a Keyblade and a large book with a picture of my face on it. The book talked all about the keyblade...but nothing like this," explained Mickey. "Your challenge is here," said Diz as the platform transformed into darkness.

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I enjoy this fic. I always wanted to know what Mickey was doing behind the scenes. Please right more.

Heartless Hunter

Chapter 3: (Part 1)The Recollection

Mickey saw that there was no where to run. A gigantic Darkside rose up. It was much larger than any Darksides Mickey had normally faced. "Diz?" asked Mickey to the Darkside. The Darkside then transformed into a man. The man was wrapped in red tapestry. He was wearing three chain belts around his waist. The most you could see of him was his glowing orangish-yellow eyes. "What?" said a confused Mickey. "What you thought that there could really be that strong a Heartless. "This seems familiar except....I never saw you..I just saw the Darkside attack me in my....WAIT!?! MY DREAM!" "Yes, you are slowly recollecting your KeybladeTrial Awakening. If you remember, I fought you and you won. However...I am not a heartless..nor a human being," said Diz. "It was you," said Mickey.

Mickey attacked Diz with his keyblade. Diz dissappeared from sight and the entire platform plunged into darkness. About to surrender, Mickey decided to use his new light powers to escape. He then jumped to find himself in bed in his gummi ship. The autopilot had been on for some time. "You have forgotten everything that you have just seen. Even me" Mickey felt like he had just hit his head. Mickey then noticed his book. "Hey, I havent seen these other pages before."

(Part 2 will be longer. I am currently working on it)

Heartless Hunter

Chapter 3 (Part 2) Change of Plans

Kingdom Hearts, the added 100 pages in the Dream Book, the two island boys, and Ansem were all running through Mickey's head. "There's just gotta be clues to glue this whole mystery together," said Mickey. "If only I remembered my dream." Mickey was completely oblivious to the world around him with Heartless attacking his gummi ship. "OH!" said Mickey. Even though Mickey had his ultimate ship put together, it was no match when he wasn't at the controls. Both wings were damaged and the hull was unaccesable. The ship was doing very badly. Mickey went to the controls and pressed a variety of buttons. It was no use, the weapons were down as well. "AH!!!" Mickey screamed like a little girl. He was going in for a crash landing to a nearby world. "I don't know if I can make it," said a nervous Mickey. The gummi ship was then passing through the world's atmosphere and coming in for a landing before the world gate.

(Will edit and add on later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back