• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts MM Side: The King's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

Stipulation: This story follows the background of King Mickey before, during, and after the events of the Kingdom Hearts series. I created this fan fic two years ago on this forum, which sadly got pushed back to the pages of the World that Never Was :blush:. A lot of the ideas were flawed, as I looked through my original work, due to Kingdom Hearts II’s arrival. The plot needed reconstruction, so I did my best to update it and help it flow with KH’s current story.

This story is interesting and was genuine, since I was one of the first to delve into the theory of what happens to Mickey prior to the events of the first game as well as after those events. I removed a majority of that theory, as I mentioned above, so you'll find it less genuine since it was brought back after two years of theories, the release of KH II and CoM, and other spoilers that gave birth to information that would discredit plenty of the plot I'm about to introduce to you Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fan fiction to an extent. The prologue is short, but the first chapter is about double the length so try to keep from stereotyping this early. It gets more interesting as you head through the first chapter, so... :blushing:

Prologue

The world of Disney Castle was truly serene that fateful night. It had only been a day earlier, when King Mickey completed his training with Yen Sid, the most respected and wise wizard among all worlds. Yen Sid had left King Mickey with knowledge of the worlds, hearts, and Keyblade, as well as the principles of battle in unarmed, magic, and wielding skills.

Unlike the other chosen Keyblade wielders, King Mickey had known of his destiny in his earliest years, after preserving the Cornerstone of Light. What he wasn’t prepared for was the proper path he should take, and also when he would be chosen to wield the Keyblade. He was dedicated to the path of light. Little did Mickey know what was at the end of that path.

King Mickey was a profound sage. He was incredibly philosophical in his outlook on all elements of the worlds. However, his views were flawed, and it would take a single boy’s experience to convince him of that.

Although King Mickey was plenty wise, he had yet to experience his Awakening, and attain a Keyblade of his own. For now, he was meditating on his throne, attempting to reach a deep trance. Mickey felt deep down that his Awakening would be coming soon.

"Your majesty!" yelled a surprised Donald. "Come look!” King Mickey ran out to the garden. "There washa huge meteuh showuh!" said Donald. "Garsh, what's all the commotion guys?" asked a drowsy Goofy. "This is odd. I don’t think this world has ever experienced a meteor shower," said King Mickey. "We should investigate this, I'll be right back," said the king. King Mickey ran to the large crater a few miles away from the garden. He saw a bunch of comical-looking fragments, which looked like children’s building blocks. Hmm, I should examine these, perhaps flip through some of my old research that Yen Sid had worked on with me. Mickey decided to work all night long to try and find a use for the meteor fragments. Mickey had always been intensely curious on phenomena that paralleled to worlds, and wanted to find the sources of them all.

The following day, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy all woke up to see a few large ships in the garden. They all rushed outside and looked up to see Mickey putting finishing touches on one. "You guys!" shouted an excited Mickey. Mickey explained to them how the meteor was able to break through the world barrier, so using the material from the meteor to make a ship would allow him to travel to other worlds. "Huh?" said a confused Goofy. "But don't worry. I'm just gonna make a few minor adjustments on my gummi ship. From what I’ve seen, the worlds are connected once again, and I don’t wanna miss out. I'm gonna stop by this world that I’ve wanted to see for a long time," explained Mickey, who was check listing his work. "Gummi ship? Is that what you call it?" giggled Minnie. "Yes," said Mickey fastening the final screw.

"Well-uh, I'll be off! Bye! Oh and take care! Pluto, make sure Donald and Goofy don't get into trouble!" said Mickey as he took off to visit a world. Donald, Goofy, and Minnie stared at the gummy ship, as it flew off past the world border. Mickey was going through space, dodging a bunch of meteors when he shot one and obtained even more pieces for his gummi ship. "There's even more material out here in space!" said Mickey happily as he blasted and picked up new gummi pieces. After an hour or so, Mickey reached his destination.

King Mickey hopped through the icy path towards a castle he saw towering further away. When he arrived to the top of the path, he noticed that the castle was extremely far away. He sighed, thinking all hope of his world advent was lost. Mickey took a small step and a giant gondola-like machine suddenly approached him. "What in the world?" asked Mickey. Great, maybe this is a chance. Hesitantly, Mickey took it and the mysterious platform sped off toward the castle.

He walked through the outside walkway and ran into a dark figure. He could feel its presence but when he turned around, it vanished. The king took a deep breath, as he pushed open the large doors that led to the castle. As he stepped through the entrance and walked into the main lobby, a silence came across a throng of the world’s denizens. After the awkward hush, Mickey decided to break the ice between him and these new world people. "Greetings!" yelled Mickey. Everyone turned and was startled to see this life-size, talking mouse appear in the castle. "Who are you? I haven't seen you around here," exclaimed an old man wearing crimson robes. "Well-uh, I'm from another world! I used a special ship to get here and I've seen this world all the time through my magi-scope," said Mickey hoping to get a warm welcome. "I see... Come in! Have a nice warm meal my visitor! I am Ansem, leader of the Radiant Garden-” “You mean king…” a man in a labcoat muttered. “Hush, Xehanort, my power is not at all absolute!" laughed a somewhat modest Ansem. "Well-uh… I thank you for the warm welcome!" said Mickey as Ansem motioned him to follow Xehanort to the dining room.

So… RadiantGarden, huh?

Heartless Hunter

(I'm surprised this fic didn't get replies... Anyway, I should be done with the second chapter soon. However, I will probably stop posting the fic on this forum if I get no replies. :sleep:)

Heartless Hunter

(The next chapter has both action and drama. You will like it if you liked the first chapter. I'm going to finish the chapter tomorrow probably, since I have a lot of work to do and then a dreaded class of driver's ed to go early in the morning to :bored:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back