• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Mini Charm Collection [Blind Box] Available for Pre-Order from Square Enix Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A set of adorable mini charms are now available for pre-order from Square Enix. The charms, which are available as a blind box, feature series icons such as the Kingdom Key, Crown Icon, Shadow, Wayfinder and more.

They are expected to release sometime in November 2018 and are selling for $144 USD, however there is currently a 10% discount meaning you can save $14.40 and get the charms for $129.60.

The famous icons of KINGDOM HEARTS are now available as mini charms!

Each charm comes with a KINGDOM HEARTS logo plate and with the attached ring these can be attached to any purse, key or bag you have.

These delightful charms come in three different metallic finishes: gold, silver, and black. Show your favorite icons off wherever you go!

The set includes a total of 18 possible types of mini Charms.

CROWN ICON             W 0.94" X D 0.11" X H 0.8"

FENRIR                        W 0.44" X D 0.11" X H 1.75"

KINGDOM KEY           W 0.5" X D 0.2" X H 1.8"

MICKEY ICON             W 0.92" X D 0.12" X H 0.8"

SHADOW                    W 0.95" X D 0.1" X H 1.16"

WAYFINDER               W 0.94" X D 0.12" X H 1"

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
These are really nice, but giving us no other option than to buy 18 at once with no guarantee of what we're getting is a bit much in my eyes. They really should have included an additional option with less charms for a cheaper price. Maybe cut it in half, and have an option for a set of 8 random charms for $72?

These are very nice, though. I'd love to get some but I'm really not fond of the gold versions of any of these, so I'm not keen on the blind bag aspect of this.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I like the Kingdom Key and Fenrir charm the most, but this is just a stupid expensive package. I'm not gunna take a gamble...on charms...for $130. I wish they just sold them individually :/

skibblesx

These are really nice, but giving us no other option than to buy 18 at once with no guarantee of what we're getting is a bit much in my eyes. They really should have included an additional option with less charms for a cheaper price. Maybe cut it in half, and have an option for a set of 8 random charms for $72?

These are very nice, though. I'd love to get some but I'm really not fond of the gold versions of any of these, so I'm not keen on the blind bag aspect of this.

Buying a box of 18 usually means a complete set. I collect Kirby items and they often come in boxes like this. If you buy the full amount they usually send you a box that says "this seal verifies that there is a complete set in this box" which pretty much all of them do have the seal.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Buying a box of 18 usually means a complete set. I collect Kirby items and they often come in boxes like this. If you buy the full amount they usually send you a box that says "this seal verifies that there is a complete set in this box" which pretty much all of them do have the seal.

If that's the case, that's fine. But what about people who don't want every single version? Like mentioned, I don't care for the gold varieties of these, and yet I'd be forced to buy them in this case. If there were a set with just the darker silver versions, I'd be a bit more tempted.

skibblesx

If that's the case, that's fine. But what about people who don't want every single version? Like mentioned, I don't care for the gold varieties of these, and yet I'd be forced to buy them in this case. If there were a set with just the darker silver versions, I'd be a bit more tempted.
Thats kind of how Japan works, everything is blind box or minimum order, they want to sell as many as they can so they put them in surprise boxes xP;; duplicates and not desired ones are how they get ya you come back for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back