• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale cancelled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Knowing the track record of the Animorphs in series he'd either become a nosflit first thing, or be heavily injured and about to die before changing back. Animorphs is one of the darkest series I've ever had the pleasure of reading, Sora would not have a great time.
Yeah that is why I’m like it would be horrifying. I’m not sure Sora would have the control and self-awareness necessary to handle the ability.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Knowing the track record of the Animorphs in series he'd either become a nosflit first thing, or be heavily injured and about to die before changing back. Animorphs is one of the darkest series I've ever had the pleasure of reading, Sora would not have a great time.
Sora would get some cop out intervention from the Ellimist fixing it with a handwave because the plot will always bend over backwards to make sure Sora never has to deal with any actually lasting consequence.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Think Sora would be ok if the Animorphs explained the two hour limit and controlling the animals instincts. Interestingly Sora's story does parallel the characters of that series to a certain degree

2 quid is good

Awards
Well that's just how Scholastic operates. I remember getting a Bakugan handbook back in the day when that was insanely popular. Needless to say, it was on par with the Kingdom Hearts handbook. Looks nice, not great for information.
I had the same book!

Back