• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts melody of memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Williamp25

Awards
Who's ready for the all new kingdom hearts melody of memory later on this year. Who do you think the master of Master's really is once he reveal himself to Kairi.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
100 percent positive black coat is Apprentice Xehanort. Kairi herself seemed to hint at it.

Aside from that I'm excited even if I'm not a fan of Rhythem games

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I suppose I'm ready to play a entire Atlantica game...oh my goodness I'm gonna suck at this game so much. As for the black coat, we still don't know who it is. But if it is the Master of Masters then I doubt we'll see his face. Kairi might but the audience will not. It's way too soon to drop that bomb.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
There's gonna be a Beginner mode, right?
I wonder if they'll have EZ Codes for this? They must know not every KH player plays rhythm games but want to see the story before being spoiled online. So I would think there would be some kind of EZ Code equivalent for story purposes. Heck I would use it for my first playthrough just to see the story then get back to the game afterwords. I guess that kinda defeats the purpose of the game though since EZ Codes came nearly a year after KH3 came out but still...

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I support this franchise when it makes bold, creative decisions, even ones I don't agree with it. But I realize it's not as bad as I originally made it out to be and I'm warming up to it more.

So with that, I am going to buy it and fun with it for what it is. I don't necessarily agree with this game, for a lot of reasons but not enough for me to day this game shouldn't or it can't be fun and still tell a good story. Besides, it is a step forward for other types of gameplay styles and I'm starting to get a little more on board with that. Although, I do wish every game could be combat oriented but experimenting is never a bad thing and we've gotten like 8 games of nothing but combat and spellcasting. I wish this game could've been something else but I realize one rhythm game isn't the end of the world. I just hope that other spin-offs will still be RPGs, at least every now and again before and after KH4.

Dark Road and Union X on the other hand... that's a different situation for me personally.

Back