• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Trophy List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Katsagu

Awards
Looking back on this after playing the demo, I think I have to say goodbye to the platinum (unless items make Proud mode and whatever number is required for Platinum 1 rank is easier)

Yeah those full chain on proud and clear every song on proud are going to be hell for some people. But I believe that after playing through the campaign people will be more accostumed to how the game works so that the challenge isn't that hard.

And yeah, if Theathrythm is anything to go by, beingle able to bring potions or cures into the track help a lot.

Honestly, right now the only thing that makes me want to get the PS4 version instead of the switch is this trophy list, I would love to try and platinum this.

Foxycian

Awards
I have always been a standard type of player, also i always been the odd one cause I don’t care about trophy collecting (at least not anymore) I might try proud just for the Lols and laughs for how much I’ll screw up.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Only thing I'm not looking forward to in this list is the Beginner/Standard Trophies
Since the charts are different between difficulties, I have no doubt that these won't stack if you just do the Proud equivalent.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Getting the trophies for high scores will be killer if the main game still has input lag like the demo. That's the main thing I'm fearing. Hope it's fixed, because the game is fun and I wanna aim for the trophies, with my new amazing rhythm skills!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Getting the trophies for high scores will be killer if the main game still has input lag like the demo. That's the main thing I'm fearing. Hope it's fixed, because the game is fun and I wanna aim for the trophies, with my new amazing rhythm skills!

The more I tweak my own TV and game settings, the more I feel like they won’t. They probably anticipated that the game will play differently depending on your set up so they gave us that slider to try and mitigate the lag as much as possible. It sucks.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The more I tweak my own TV and game settings, the more I feel like they won’t. They probably anticipated that the game will play differently depending on your set up so they gave us that slider to try and mitigate the lag as much as possible. It sucks.
If that's the case then I won't be scoring A+ for certain songs then. I've tried every setting and there is always some kind of lag when enemies are bunched together or if you get hit it seems to de-synch you. It's still possible to beat the song with the lag, just not high score worthy.

the red monster

Awards
yeah i actually started getting some lag on wave of darkness (switch version), i click the damn button but still says i missed

Katsagu

Awards
I'm really not feeling any of this input lag you guys are mentioning

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Now that I have perfected my Melody of Memory rhythm skills in the demo, I plan to obtain all these trophies in the real game. I can't wait. I'm hungry for more KH rhythm battles :D

Back