• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Trophy List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory trophy list has been unveiled! To get that Platinum, trophy hunters should expect to play through every song, defeat a certain amount of enemies, achieve high scores, and even... play alongside Mickey for 1 hour?

View the full list below (does not contain spoilers):

Melody of Memory Complete Master Obtain all trophies.
World Adventurer Clear all songs in a world.
Confronting the Enemy Clear a Boss Battle Music Stage.
Connected Tones Get a Full Chain.
Prelude to Battle Defeat a COM opponent.
Diverging Paths Use every team at least once.
Memory Collector Unlock all Story Archive movies.
Melody's End Clear the game and view the ending.
Beginner Player Clear 50 songs on Beginner.
Standard Player Clear 50 songs on Standard.
Proud Player Clear 50 songs on Proud.
Beginner Chain Master Clear 50 songs with a Full Chain on Beginner.
Standard Chain Master Clear 50 songs with a Full Chain on Standard.
Proud Chain Master Clear 50 songs with a Full Chain on Proud.
Enemy Sweeper Defeat 10,000 enemies.
Enemy Breaker

Defeat 50,000 enemies.

Enemy Buster Defeat 100,000 enemies.
High Score Hunter Achieve a total score of 500,000,000.
High Score Master Achieve a total score of 2,000,000,000.
Rhythm Point Hoarder Collect 50,000 Rhythm Points.
That's My Jam Play the same Music Stage 10 times.
Item Master Use 100 items.
Treasure Hunter Find 100 treasure chests.
Item Hunter Obtain 10,000 items from Music Stages.
Unbreaking Melody Play 100 Music Stages.
Bonds of Friendship Hit 100 friend orbs.
Master Crafter Synthesize 100 items.
Moogle Master Get the moogle to the highest level.
Legendary Battler Defeat 20 COM opponents.
Shining Platinum Reach Platinum 1 rank in COM Battle.
EXP Hunter Earn 2,000 EXP or more in one song.
Enemy Juggler Attack the same enemy 19 times or more throughout one song.
Master Glider Spend one minute or more gliding in a Field Battle Music Stage.
By the King's Side Fight alongside King Mickey for an hour.
Technician Clear all five of Today's Tunes with a Full Chain.
Mission Hunter Complete all missions in 10 worlds.
Leveled Out

Reach the highest level with Team Classic.

Open the Door

Clear all songs in 10 worlds.

Follow the Path

Clear all songs in 30 worlds.

Light the Darkness

Clear all songs in 50 worlds.

World Tourist

Clear all songs in all worlds.

Beginner Maestro

Clear all songs on Beginner.

Standard Maestro

Clear all songs on Standard.

Proud Maestro

Clear all songs on Proud.

Melomaniac

Play all songs.

Source: Exophase

Last edited by a moderator:

AR829038

Awards
Welp, I think this clarifies that there won't be any non-rhythm gameplay in here for anyone who was wondering. I'm fine with that though, it still looks like fun. Also, I'm thankful there isn't any spoilery stuff in this trophy list, unlike KH3.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I ain't getting the plat in this game.

Kairi with her keyblade out for the see-the-ending trophy might be a hint she's in the final bossfight.

D

Deleted member 252753

So, playable TAV seems very likely, given the Diverging Paths trophy.
1598459984701.png

Swing

Awards
So, playable TAV seems very likely, given the Diverging Paths trophy.
Looks like every character is playable, accept poor Kairi... At least this is how it looks for me. Poor Kairi... can not even be playable in her own game...:cry:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Well this definitely confirms it's a Theatrhythm game with treasure chests and items

Though the synthesis is interesting. Wonder what that's all about. Maybe it replaces the CollectaCard Crystarium (which I definitely never used).

On the surface this looks like a lot of grinding but considering how many songs are and how big the World Tour mode seems, probably not that bad of a Plat.

meatbun

I hate feeling so torn between versions. I love tracking platinums on PS4, but damn it, if this the perfect kind of game on the Switch...

SweetYetSalty

Awards
So many trophies! This is scary! I'm totally playing this game on Beginner Mode! I have no idea what to expect from a Rhythm game, but if it is like Atlantica then I'll suuuuuck at it.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The High Score Master trophy looks tough and the Enemy Juggler sounds amusing. So many things to consider when this comes out.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Any idea on what the fighting alongside King Mickey thing could be about? Some kind of infinite mode, maybe or what?
Theatrhythm has a "Feature Zone" that appears and when you hit the notes right during that time, a special event happens (summons in Battle Stages, chocobos or airship turbo in Field Stages, extended song in Event Stages).

The Unbreaking Melody Trophy shows three icons, and Master Glider mentions "Field Battle Music Stage," so it seems MoM will have the same three stage types. Mickey is probably the stand-in for summons and gliding for chocobos.
If I had to guess since those Trophies are based on time, rather than triggering a special event, it's something which happens if you perform well for a certain amount of time and continues as long as you don't mess up.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
What's a COM opponent? Don't tell me in addition to rhythm style you have to use the COM card battle system to in some segments. That would be overkill!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
50 worlds?

Does KH even have that many?
Including repeat worlds, I got to 58 (without Deep Jungle and Yen Sid's Tower, but with Dive to the Heart). I counted almost 60 worlds. Taking out repeating worlds, I got over 40 but below 50.

Maybe some will get repeats while others won't or something?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mouflon

Awards
Oh boy, I can't wait to punish myself for something horrible I didn't even do getting all these trophies!

There being treasure chests and items and all is interesting. I'm actually getting pretty excited to dive into this.

What's a COM opponent? Don't tell me in addition to rhythm style you have to use the COM card battle system to in some segments. That would be overkill!

It must be "Computer". I imagine you can play vs. an AI-controlled opponent in a pseudo 2-player mode or something. Either that or Nomura really wants to rub salt into the wounds of people who didn't like Chain of Memories for some reason, lol.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Oh boy, I can't wait to punish myself for something horrible I didn't even do getting all these trophies!

There being treasure chests and items and all is interesting. I'm actually getting pretty excited to dive into this.

It must be "Computer". I imagine you can play vs. an AI-controlled opponent in a pseudo 2-player mode or something. Either that or Nomura really wants to rub salt into the wounds of people who didn't like Chain of Memories for some reason, lol.
Oh! Computer makes more sense. I guess I associate COM with Chain of Memories so much I only see it as that. That's how you know you're obsessed with Kingdom Hearts.

I'm also curious about the treasure chest and synthesis items. I wonder if every character can get a Ultima Keyblade in this game. If so what would Kairi and Xion's look like?

D

Deleted member 252753

Including repeat worlds, I got to 58 (without Deep Jungle and Yen Sid's Tower, but with Dive to the Heart). I counted almost 60 worlds. Taking out repeating worlds, I got over 40 but below 50.

Maybe some will get repeats while others won't or something?

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Would the Realm of Darkness be a possibility?

Back