• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperNova

Awards
Really happy that the game finally got a release date and that we saw the other playable characters. But the strong possibliity of Kairi not being playable despite being the focus of the game has me worried. Come on Square. Redeem the princess. This is your chance.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Redeem the princess. This is your chance.
Slow it down, there is no chance Kairi isn't playable in this game. Like, what mental gymnastics would they pull to keep her from being playable? The Sora we see is (yet another) Data Sora who is going through digitized dreams of what Kairi remembers of Sora and his stories he told her on the Islands, which explains why Kairi herself hasnt been seen playing any music? That's way too farfetched even for KH. Relax. They aren't showing Kairi off because her appearancd ingame is too spoilery, and KH1 Sora is the most marketable.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Oh yeah, so glad they're bringing back Days elements for the RAX stuff. That game really doesn't get enough love.
It was a detail I picked up on when watching the trailer the second time. As someone who's played Days a lot I was so shocked to see Heartless from their game in the trailer. I hope there is more.

2 quid is good

Awards
I kinda don't get how for some reason, people act like the game shouldn't be full price not cuz of the content but just the genre.
If this is in reference to me you could not be more mistaken. I feel like I've said many times that I enjoyed theatrythm and rhythm games in general. It's how that the majority of MoM is reused, hell even PS2 MIDI tracks instead of remixes and they have the front to make it full price. Theatrythm was less and had a lot more tracks, plus that game actually had to build a gameplay system from scratch, the same system MoM is using now.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I kinda don't get how for some reason, people act like the game shouldn't be full price not cuz of the content but just the genre.
I mean, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and Curtain Call were fully priced 3DS games. It's to be expected when the KH version is in full 3D. Even though I sorta understand people's expectations.

Awards
I mean, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and Curtain Call were fully priced 3DS games. It's to be expected when the KH version is in full 3D. Even though I sorta understand people's expectations.
I kinda feel like the price is justified due to the amount of songs and the like, more justified than the Persona 3 and 5 dancing games which were full price yet had less content each.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Judging by the trophies there is going to be a lot to do in this game, like a full fledged KH game in terms of content. I can understand being upset about the price, heck I don't like the price either, I guess it'll come down to when I play the game to see if the price was warranted. I wonder if this game will have DLC?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Judging by the trophies there is going to be a lot to do in this game, like a full fledged KH game in terms of content. I can understand being upset about the price, heck I don't like the price either, I guess it'll come down to when I play the game to see if the price was warranted. I wonder if this game will have DLC?

I was wondering the same thing. TFFCC has DLC when it came out on the 3DS. I kind of anticipate it if they feel there is an audience or demand for it. They certainly are missing a bunch of songs that people will be begging to play.

Henryp

Awards
Love the box art.

Don't know if this have been mentioned before, but Sora pictures from the perspective of Kairi all correspond to the endings of KH1, KH2 and KH3 and it breaks my heart a little.

The trailer says a new chapter so... Playable Kairi is guaranteed, will it be rhythm or KH3 playability is still unknown.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
DLC is almost a guarantee
140 is quite a beefy tracklist but I WANT MORE

the red monster

Awards
I hope so.
i doubt data fights music from ReMind will be on base game, so DLC can add stuff like that.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
They would all have to be cutscene style levels, I doubt that'll happen.
All of Org XIII have pre-KH3 models. They'd just need to quickly throw together yellow eyed variants of Dark Riku, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene.

Back