• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henryp

Awards
In the case the Kairi part is playable, can the Switch support the level of graphics and details of KH3 and remind? It seems to be done with the Sam engine and assets

In case the Kairi part is not playable... She was really fun in remind, why they keep neglecting her.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Introducing Melody Sora. A brand new Sora able to go through memories via the right melody of music.

Anyway the trailer certainly has me hyped. Kairi spotlight at last. Quite a change from her 2019 run. And I really love that they brought back apprentice Xehanort and Ansem, Even, and Ienzo are still around. Glad the extended KH universe cast isn't just being dropped.

It's for the PS4 so I can play it. I guess I better learn how to play a rhythm game lol.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
can the Switch support the level of graphics and details of KH3 and remind? It seems to be done with the Sam engine and assets
We don't know how ambitious the Kairi segment is, but Unreal Egine 4 has an optimization option for the Nintendo Switch.

Awards
I...I don't get it.

Why put Kairi's story in the same game as a Lala Happy Fun Time KH1 Sora Rhythm Game?

Why do a rhythm game at all??

Don't they know the big divide regarding any gameplay that isn't even remotely KH2-style?

Is it actually a fake-out and the rhythm part doesn't exist or is just an extra mode?

Eh???

Henryp

Awards
We don't know how ambitious the Kairi segment is, but Unreal Egine 4 has an optimization option for the Nintendo Switch.

Thanks, that ease a little bit my mind.

I am seeing it coming, no playable Kairi in the entirity of the game... I don't mind a action/rhythm installment in the series, but not at the cost of Kairi's spotlight

Katsagu

Awards
I...I don't get it.

Why put Kairi's story in the same game as a Lala Happy Fun Time KH1 Sora Rhythm Game?

Why do a rhythm game at all??

Don't they know the big divide regarding any gameplay that isn't even remotely KH2-style?

Is it actually a fake-out and the rhythm part doesn't exist or is just an extra mode?

Eh???

It's honestly mind boggling that they're putting story important stuff in the rhythm game... And not just some trowaway stuff. It looks like MoM reveal is here and the girl from the secret reports in KH 3 is showed here too.

PikaPal

Awards
Well, time to go brush up and better what little rhythm game skills I have. *i can play Dancing Stage I guess*

Game looks pretty fun and Kairi’s stuff is no doubt going to be interesting.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well there's the Switch KH title. A music rhythm game which is a genre I can't play for shit. Thanks Square, that's entirely what I was asking for. -_-

Xagzan

Awards
Introducing Melody Sora. A brand new Sora able to go through memories via the right melody of music.

Anyway the trailer certainly has me hyped. Kairi spotlight at last. Quite a change from her 2019 run. And I really love that they brought back apprentice Xehanort and Ansem, Even, and Ienzo are still around. Glad the extended KH universe cast isn't just being dropped.

It's for the PS4 so I can play it. I guess I better learn how to play a rhythm game lol.

Is it a Kairi spotlight though? I'm still just so confuzzled. This trailer is so bipolar, and I'm not sure how to feel yet.

Henryp

Awards
It's honestly mind boggling that they're putting story important stuff in the rhythm game... And not just some trowaway stuff. It looks like MoM reveal is here and the girl from the secret reports in KH 3 is showed here too.
I don't think is subject X, but little Kairi herself... When she was captured before Radiant Garden fall. Which is DARK as f**k and I love it.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Is it a Kairi spotlight though? I'm still just so confuzzled. This trailer is so bipolar, and I'm not sure how to feel yet.
I mean we saw her at the end. Looks like we'll finally see how she got blasted off to the islands and being experimented on. Kairi doesn't remember her time in the past so this is the time to address that.

Also I bet the dark hood isn't MoM but apprentice Xehanort.

Xagzan

Awards
Thanks, that ease a little bit my mind.

I am seeing it coming, no playable Kairi in the entirity of the game... I don't mind a action/rhythm installment in the series, but not at the cost of Kairi's spotlight

I'm trying not to anticipate this, and be optimistic that surely by now Nomura has learned, but it ain't easy.

I mean we saw her at the end. Looks like we'll finally see how she got blasted off to the islands and being experimented on. Kairi doesn't remember her time in the past so this is the time to address that.

For sure, but if she's not playable, then why this game?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Guys, this is literally the first time KH has confused me and I am S C A R E D.
fetchimage

GreyouTT

Awards
I'm honestly not expecting the Kairi stuff to last over 22 minutes. It's to hold people over as well as get the search for Sora out of the way and nothing more.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
KH first trailers normally make no sense. I mean I didn't understand DDD's first stuff.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Also I bet the dark hood isn't MoM but apprentice Xehanort.
Kairi was never experimented on, just kidnapped and ejected into space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back