• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo Releases October 15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Grab your headphones and controllers, the demo for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory is almost here. 

Square Enix have announced that fans can get a taste of Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory starting October 15th 2020. The demo contains four Field Battle Music Stages and two Co-Op Music Stages. Progress does not carry over to the full game.

Try out the demo version of the first rhythm action game in the KINGDOM HEARTS series!*

Experience the music of KINGDOM HEARTS like never before! Melody of Memory features 20+ characters, 140+ music tracks, and online VS multiplayer mode. Explore the music and memories from the KINGDOM HEARTS series!

Play as famililar faces from the KINGDOM HEARTS series, including Disney guest characters who will appear to lend you a hand.

Enjoy a massive variety of music from both the KINGDOM HEARTS series and Disney, with a collection of over 140 songs. Dive into rhythm-action gameplay with memorable tunes in this can't-miss musical journey!

*The demo version features 4 Field Battle Music Stages and 2 Co-op Music Stages for a total of 6 playable songs. Play data and records will not be saved.

Offline multiplayer (2 players)
Offline play enabled 

The demo features English audio only while supporting subtitles in Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, and Spanish. On PlayStation 4, the file size for the demo is 579.94 MB.

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory continues the story on from the end of Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind and features over 140 musical tracks and 20 characters from the seriesKingdom Hearts Melody of Memory releases on November 13 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsagu

Awards
giphy.gif

Finally!!! Exactly mid october lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
579.94 MB file size. I always expect such large numbers here that I'm shocked by how teeny tiny that is.

Katsagu

Awards
So is the demo already available in New Zealand?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So is the demo already available in New Zealand?
Yeah, it became available when it hit midnight on the 15th there. In just over an hour it'll be available here in Australia and then 2 hours after that it'll be out in Japan and so on.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
That's technically the 16th.
Only, if you round up. The true middle of october would be the 15th at noon, so the 15th feels more acurate.
But all that really matters (imo) is, we're getting the game tomorrow.

Edit: Realized my brainfart, 15.5 might be the mid point numerically, but that's not really how days work. Still 15th or 16th it's still pretty much mid of October and we're getting the demo within days so I'm happy.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
579.94 MB file size. I always expect such large numbers here that I'm shocked by how teeny tiny that is.

They were smart and built the demo from the ground up rather than just ripping it right from the game, which probably reduced its size by a lot since it doesn't have any of the extraneous data that would come from a direct rip.

Good job indieszero!

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I guess today’s a good time as any to see if I can handle rhythm games, huh? Hopefully without the jarring cameras.

AegisXIII

Awards
Okay who is with me and will not download the demo so that there will be more discovery in the end? Anyone? No?

AegisXIII

Awards
Don't watch our gameplay video then 🙈
This is triggering some traumas of the dark days on youtube the week before kh3 got released. So many leaks... o_O
I watched your video anyway. 😂

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I just watched Bio-Roxas' video on the demo and am scared, think this'll be the Kingdom Hearts game I'll be struggling with the most in the series.

Back