• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo Releases October 15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I love it already

The controls are a little weird, it'll take some getting used to.
Also, as someone who plays the Japanese version of KH frequently, there's an extra hurdle in that O is jump and X is attack (this seems uniform across regions as I'm playing the JP demo)

Performer style is a tough one. It took me a while to even realize the note symbol was the timing indicator. At least there's no penalty for missing Performer Targets.
I'm satisfied and even a little surprised at the level of difficulty on display just in this demo.

Definitely a game I'm going to spend a LOT of time in.

NoWay

Awards
LOL perhaps if you are great at rhythm games. This is looking to be the hardest entry
I’m going to play this game on Beginner mode it can’t be THAT hard :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Wow I didn’t expect me to be THAT bad in this game. :ROFLMAO: But I really enjoy the music, the gameplay and the effort. :) Although some
Levels are hard (even on beginner mode)

Last edited:

pastel.goblin

Awards
Oh my god I suck so bad at this lmao, failed Wave of Darkness 1 on beginner 🤣 It's going to take some getting used to the controls for me, I'm used to the stylus with Theatrhythm.

Also took me a moment to realise Donald and Goofy still have to attack while Sora is gliding

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The demos go up whenever the stores on the respective consoles updates. eShop is lagging behind a bit.
Ugh, tell me about it. I stayed up so late waiting for Steve to drop :/

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The highest score I could get on beginner for the Alice in Wonderland song was an E... I knew I was bad at rhythm games, didn't realize just how bad I was.

Guess I can use the Demo to practice so I don't suck as much when the real game comes out. Hopefully I can improve.

Katsagu

Awards
The highest score I could get on beginner for the Alice in Wonderland song was an E... I knew I was bad at rhythm games, didn't realize just how bad I was.

Guess I can use the Demo to practice so I don't suck as much when the real game comes out. Hopefully I can improve.

Have you tried the one button mode? Maybe it can help you get into the rythm of things and then change to the multiple button style

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Have you tried the one button mode? Maybe it can help you get into the rythm of things and then change to the multiple button style
Yeah, i think that might be what I'll do. While i would rather beat the game with the standard gameplay, that mode is there for a reason.

Katsagu

Awards
Yeah, i think that might be what I'll do. While i would rather beat the game with the standard gameplay, that mode is there for a reason.
There's no problem in starting there and making your way up to harder difficulties, I did it to train for the proud mode of wave of darkness, it still can get hard at times, but you can focus on getting the rhythm into your brain.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can get As but trying to get any higher is a futile effort. I’m also somehow worse at using one button mode than the regular button mode.

the red monster

Awards
I can get As but trying to get any higher is a futile effort. I’m also somehow worse at using one button mode than the regular button mode.
I had issues with one button mode when you need to jump to hit the enemy. it's kinda weird because you don't need to go from O to X, so the timing feels off.

Katsagu

Awards
Anyone knows what a "Clear" with a crown next to it means?

Back