• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo Information Leaked, Six Songs Available

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It seems that Microsoft published the demo page for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory a little early.

In screenshots tweeted by @ALumia_Italia, the demo appears to feature six songs overall including four Field Battle Music Stages and two Co-Op Music Stages. Unfortunately play data and records will not be able to be transfered over to the full game when it releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on November 13 2020.

We are unable to see this page for ourselves as it's likely Microsoft caught the error and removed the page from viewing. Thankfully the demo of Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory isn't too far off, Square Enix announced at Tokyo Game Show that the demo will be released in mid-October.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Wow, 6 songs. That’s pretty generous. I wonder how long they will be.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Well then, we'll have six songs to practice on before the game releases. I wonder what songs they are. I so badly want to play the game. Will they have the difficulty and button options for the demo?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Six is great, that is double what I was hoping for. But I’m sad that they’re all field stages. I wonder if that was a decision based around letting us try out all four teams in stages from their respective games?

In any event, I need to crush Master Spockanort in this game.

Katsagu

Awards
Hoping this means this is coming out sooner rather than later!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hoping this means this is coming out sooner rather than later!
Next week would be mid-October and SE usually releases their stuff onto the PSN on Thursdays so fingers crossed for the 15th :)

Unless we go by the KHUX team's definitions, in which case Mid-October would be Oct 31st

the red monster

Awards
I was honestly expecting 3 songs total so that's pretty nice.
i just hope they will at least let us one song with roxas or aqua's team and not just SDG.

Ruben

Awards
oh, so no date for the demo release?

JakHydro

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
if there's 4 field stages, aren't there gonna be 4 fixed teams? maybe one song per different team hopefully so we can at least play with all the different teams

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is way more than I expected!

Six is great, that is double what I was hoping for. But I’m sad that they’re all field stages. I wonder if that was a decision based around letting us try out all four teams in stages from their respective games?

In any event, I need to crush Master Spockanort in this game.

tenor.gif

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Bah. Cross-posted from another thread, but I hope the demo lets us carry our progress over into the main game. I'm not expecting it, but it would be nice.

Six songs good. (y)

Also, I forget if the parties are fixed. If that's the case, maybe we get to play as one of each?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bah. Cross-posted from another thread, but I hope the demo lets us carry our progress over into the main game. I'm not expecting it, but it would be nice.

Six songs good. (y)

Also, I forget if the parties are fixed. If that's the case, maybe we get to play as one of each?

The demo will not allow saves to carry over, sadly.

Parties are fixed, yes

Back