• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo Announced, Coming Mid-October

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

During Square Enix's TGS live stream for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, the official Kingdom Hearts twitter confirmed that a demo of the game will be made available in mid-October.

Keep your calendar clear for mid-October! We'll be dropping a #KingdomHearts Melody of Memory playable demo on #PS4, #Xbox One & #NintendoSwitch! Get ready to dive into amazing rhythm-action gameplay with memorable tunes, in this can't-miss musical journey!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

AegisXIII

Awards
From how it played, seems like it was similar button commands to a regular KH game...so hopefully it is definitely a smooth transition for us KH fans
There is this notion of movement that has been kept. You can see Sora having to jump and glide to catch some notes. That's amazing. It really feels KH-esque.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
My guess is we’ll get 1-3 songs in the demo. What song(s) does everyone want in the demo?

My guess is we’ll get 1-3 songs in the demo. What song(s) does everyone want in the demo?
Keeping it to just the songs we know are confirmed...

Even though they're very unlikely IMO:
Field Battle: Another Side -Battle Version-
Memory Dive: Simple and Clean
Boss Battle: Xemnas (Darkness of the Unknown)

Keeping it to something probably more realistic:
Field Battle: Hand in Hand
Memory Dive: Roxas
Boss Battle: The Encounter -BBS version-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

My lame guess is that they will let us play one of the songs they showed in the gameplay presentation.

"Shrouding Dark Cloud" or "Working Together"

I'm also going to throw "Roxas" into it.

Under the Sea
Part of Your World
A Little Bit Alexis Let It Go

Those are cruel choices

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I want Squirming Evil from KH1 for the demo. I feel like on max difficulty that song is gonna smack us around harder than we expect and I want to know how hard things can get in the demo

AegisXIII

Awards
How surprising would it be if the demo had impeto obscuro and that's it? 😆

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm guessing you'll be able to sample the demo via downloading it, right? I plan to get this game regardless of the demo, but trying out this rhythm system before playing the actual game could be quite fun. I hope they do that for any KH game that deviates from normal KH gameplay. I'm so anxious to play this game. Just one more month.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm guessing you'll be able to sample the demo via downloading it, right? I plan to get this game regardless of the demo, but trying out this rhythm system before playing the actual game could be quite fun. I hope they do that for any KH game that deviates from normal KH gameplay. I'm so anxious to play this game. Just one more month.

Yes, 99% of modern demos are downloadable.

Edit: To add, at least when the demo comes out, you can practice and become an ace at the song(s) they feature.

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
Mid-October? I swear I remember reading somewhere saying 10th of October or was I half asleep? Still looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back