• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Meets the Odyssey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

Okay, here's how the story goes. Sora, Riku, and Kairi go to Olympus Colloseum to compete in a tournament, but when they get there, they find out that a bard by the name of Homer is there, and decide to go listen to his story. BUT when they do, they get sucked into the story, and Sora becomes Odysseus, Riku becomes Telemachus, and Kairi becomes Penelope. Now Sora has to get to Ithaca(where Kairi is), Riku has to sail out to find his "father"(Odysseus), and Kairi has to stall the suitors at the castle(lol, guys other than Sora like Kairi). And so begins the Odyssey of, erm, Sora.

Rules
  1. You cannot make your own character.
  2. No cussing.
  3. Make use of Sparknotes and read up on the story of the Odyssey. Link: SparkNotes: The Odyssey. We are starting with Book 5. That's where my textbook starts, just so you know why.
  4. Try to fill in the non KH characters first, however, I will be playing any characters that only appear once or twice. Like the Cyclops and Aeolous.
  5. Try not to go OOC, that just kinda destroys the whole point of the RP.
  6. HAVE FUN!!! OR ELSE!!
Main Characters
Sora/Odysseus- Me
Riku/Telemachus- Still need
Kairi/Penelope(Girl)- Still need
Alcinous(Minor role)- Still need
Calypso(Minor role)(Girl)- Still need
Athena- Still need
Posiedon- Still need
Eumaeus(Minor role)(Towards end)- Still need
Circe(Minor role)(Girl)- Still need
Antinous(Ringleader of the suitors)- Still need
Eurymachus(Suitor)- Still need
Amphinomus(Suitor)- Still need

Well, that's all of the characters that I still need. Remember, try to fill in the non KH characters first.
Also, I am going to make this into a fanfic, so try to make this good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back