• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts logic too hard for children?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
sorarocks said:
when i try to explain about the unknowns to my lil sister she always says "I don't get it."

I have the same thing with my sis who is 11 i think that mabey it is a gril thing. hehe, And no i seriously am not being sexest, i just think that most girls dont get it because they simply dont care. But yea i LOVE girl gamers!

Legalos

Lol I was around 8 no no 9 when I got kh I understood the strory line. Sure it was complicated but after a while I got use to it and I unstand it now. But my friend he is 16 and hes hadicap he has a brain of a 9 year like it advance second grade classes he unstands the game but thinks its only about disney!!!!!! And trust me it gets annyoning espacially in chains of memoerys!!!!!! He cannot read so I have to read it for him and he does not under stand but I feel for him. Hes jsuty annyoning.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Legalos said:
Lol I was around 8 no no 9 when I got kh I understood the strory line. Sure it was complicated but after a while I got use to it and I unstand it now. But my friend he is 16 and hes hadicap he has a brain of a 9 year like it advance second grade classes he unstands the game but thinks its only about disney!!!!!! And trust me it gets annyoning espacially in chains of memoerys!!!!!! He cannot read so I have to read it for him and he does not under stand but I feel for him. Hes jsuty annyoning.

Its ppl like that who need your help most, you should just be glad that he has the ability to understant somthing like that and isn't frozen at a 2 year old. People like hime or are are the one who try their hardest to understand, what we take for granted. So im glead that you read it to him good for you.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya know what I think? I think all of you are making this too hard on ya'll's selves. KH was always an "everyone" game, kids and adults. Honestly, you guys get too into this "dark side, light side, hearts, keybladers, twilight" junk, that you go too deep into the skin, and don't look at the obvious. The true logic a 5 year old could understand.

Legalos

Dude I understand belive or not.
I thoguht half of almost alll the stuff he knows. But hes still annyoing but hes my friend.

kh_fan_4e

well it just depends on the kid...but overall i would say yes it is too hard for them....just for the pure fact of fighting style, and the story line....i was in gamestop a while back a little girl wanted to get the game(she was about 8 or so) and her dad didnt know anything about it so he asked me about the game and my reply was if shes under 10 she might have a difficult time with it bc of all the puzzles, the fighting, and understanding the story line....but if she gets the game its more likely going to turn into one that you will have to sit down and help her play

LIAR LIAR

mmm... i got KH when i just turned 10 or 11... i forgot. [when it just came out,that would mean i was ten, right? x-x;]

and my sister ruined the copy of it a couple months after.

i re-bought it like 2 months ago and finished it, i was at monstro when the disc got trashed...

but, i feel i understand the characters a lot better know. but, not much happened before monstro...

i like the game a lot better when i first replayed it too...

Lupuscurrit

My uncle was handicap, they try to understand and they do a great job, they struggle to understand and try. WHat comes easy to us they have trouble with, such as walking, talking, imagine the emotional pain they go through everyday knowing they will never be the same as everyone else. They are people and they deserve to be treated the same, i hate when people call the retards, they have no respect and should burn in hell. I understand you got annoyed, but its worth the satisfaction that you made someone feel better and feel like they're actually wanted. My uncle died handicapped at the age of 54, 54! This was because of his messed up spine and other reasons. He couldnt speak, but he could react, he could smile, he breathed the same air you do. I broke a kids nose when he said a comment about the handicap. I have no tolerance for that.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
i have an 11 year cousin who played kingdom hearts and chain of memories and he understood it perfectly. he talked to me about it and not once did he have problems with the storyline. he said the storyline was the bestpart. so yu know even chilndren could understand it. mot all though.

kh_fan_4e

(offtopic)the rating to me is starting to sound like jak and daxter...the first one was E and the second and third is T

(on topic)

i dont think we are discriminating against anybody...anyways my friends little bro played kh and kh com...he is about 10 and theres nothing wrong with him....he had a problem progressing through both games and understanding the storylines....needless to say i was constantly over there helping him and explaining things to him

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
KH is quite a complex game to understand, especially for younger gamers (under 10 i'd say) and for younger gamers it deals with some serious moral issues (such as betrayal, and Sora's suicide) which was why it was given an 11+ rating (Europe), as well as the fighting.

And kh fan 4e, Jak and Daxter 1 was an E, because there was no guns or sword like weapon to attack the enemy with, rather you just jump on them, and the Keyblade in KH was classified as a sword like rating, giving its 11+ rating. Simple, KH is not a kiddy game.

Rikumylove

I think that Kingdom Hearts is too hard for little kids. Not just because of the story but because the playing techiques are pretty hard to handle... Right??

Dark-Sora 50

Hey I was NINE when I played this! I was SEVEN when I played FINAL FANTASY SEVEN!!! I understood both perfectly (well, if I understand FF7 at 7 I'm BOUND to understand KH at 9). Plus, videogames help increase brain power - eat that papers!

EDIT: We are not discriminating against the handicapped. Whoever does is a sick and intolerable bastard. I wouldn't ever even THINK about discriminating against others. NEVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back