• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should have been better in Kingdom Hearts ll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The difficulty should have been far harder.

And there were too many cutscenes, and to much of everything in general.

It should have been more gameplay, like KHI.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Everything!Nah, mostly More Org. battles, more drives keyblades and ect. more cutscences, and i geuss Tougher or more obss battles...

**Sora**

Yea I agree with a lot of what you guys just said..I think the 1000 Heartless Battle should have been like all Nobodies like you see in the World That Never Was..You would get a lot more leveling on that..Plus the levels with the Drive Forms.

We'reBack

i think KH2 was way easier than number 1 because the fighting was harder in KH1

(How do you put a picture with your post???)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
My biggest gripe was the size of the worlds. Just so damn small.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
They should have better keyblades because all the keyblades in KH2 are just copied and renamed keyblades of KH1! For example: Decisive Pumkin-Pumkinhead, Rumbling Rose-Divine Rose, etc.

Charlie K

Back in Business
But pretty long compared to KH1, or CoM, well I wouldn't know about CoM, but still, right?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I would've liked the bosses to be a little harder and fight more Organization members. I didnt like that hack and slash feel the game had. Other than that it was a really good game.

*RevenantSora

All in all it was a pretty good game, infact my favorite..But there was a couple of things that could have been better..I say Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ has everything possible because they've ( Square Enix ) couldn't add that much more it would ruin the other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back