• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll & Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
Okay, I have a question. Does any one have a hard time fight Hook in COM? I mean I died at least nine times. It was like he was unbeatable. Of course, I beat him already but it took me forever...
F*ck Hook for having those stupid gifts!

ok. thats good enough for me! the menu's are the same in kh2 and kh2fm+ i think... the only thing is the journal and items. those are in japanese to, aren't they?
Yes, they are!

GIZMONDO

OI DOESN'T ANYBODY HERE KNOW WHAT THE EU MASTER CODE FOR THE ACTION REPLAY MAX FOR KINGDOM HEARTS II IS HUH HUH @#$*./,':cursing: I MEAN I KNOW THAT ANTI FORM ISNT THAT STRONG BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE IN KH II THAT YA CAN TURN INTO ANTI FORM BUT IF YA USE THE CODE I WILL PUT ON LATER THERE WILL NO CHANCE OF ACCIDENTELY TURNING INTO ANTI FORM SO IF ANY OF YA GUYS KNOW THE CODE IL BE MUCH OBLIGED WHATEVER THAT MEANS:thumbsup:

Zipporahss

Thanks for answering, but I'm just saying, all of my friends agree that Hook in CoM was so hard, everyone esle was cake. I died 3 times fighting the last dude but everyone else was so easy I was starting to think that KH was losing it's edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back