• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll & Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
hey. i i import the game (to europe), and i will use a swap magic. are the scenes and menu's etc. then english?
Just like Seftrex said,the voice acting will be in English,but only in KH2:FM+.In Re:CoM,everything will be in Japanese

*RevenantSora

Okay, let's see, I must admit that until I played KH I never knew what ANAMI was. I mean I watched FMA, and stuff but all I knew was that it was from JP. KH was the best game I have ever played. to think that I was addicted in only four days really surprised me. I think that KH Chain of Memories was so coooool.

Quick question, did any one have a hard time with Hook in KH Chain of Memories? It was like he was the hardest one. :blush:
No, for me he was like the easiest but people are different so I can't say nothing..

Seftrex - Yea Swap Magic is the nest solution:toungesmile:

GIZMONDO

JUST TO BRING IT UP DOES ANYBODY HERE KNOW THE UK KINGDOM HEARTS 2 MASTER CODE FOR ACTION REPLAY MAX IS:toungesmile: BECAUSE I HAVE GOT THE CODE FOR ANTI FORM IN CASE ANYBODY IS INTERESTED :cursing: @#/.$ OR IN OTHER WORDS *BEEP*​

THIS IS MY 4TH POST

Zipporahss

Okay, I have a question. Does any one have a hard time fight Hook in COM? I mean I died at least nine times. It was like he was unbeatable. Of course, I beat him already but it took me forever... :cursing:

Blue

Okay, I have a question. Does any one have a hard time fight Hook in COM? I mean I died at least nine times. It was like he was unbeatable. Of course, I beat him already but it took me forever... :cursing:
I died like two times when I battled him in CoM,but in Re:CoM,he was surprisingly easy.I wonder why,though..

Blue

I also have just a PS2 :D But I really think that also someone like you can import the game and be able to enjoy it,even with Japanese voice acting and stuff.

Alpha_Sonix

ah, sorry. This is coming from a person who does not know Japanese, has not played CoM, and only has a PS2

There's a script for Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories online or you can go to Google Videos, type in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and a walkthrough of the GBA game will be there. Also can somebody help, I need help trying to unscrew the screw but I can't see it because it's too dark, and also which tool (forgot what they were called) is best to unscrew it?

Unplugged

I saw very few sites that actually said that a solid release date was 1/1/2008, but the two-three sites I actually found all said the same date.

Honestly thought I would piss myself after I finally saw the date. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm gonna see if they follow through before importing.

Blue

ok. thats good enough for me! the menu's are the same in kh2 and kh2fm+ i think... the only thing is the journal and items. those are in japanese to, aren't they?
Yes,they are..you'll get used to the items being in Japanese,though,but the journal..for me,it doesn't really mater,because I don't really read all the stuff that's been written down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back