• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Sora**

Just a clarification for everyone:
Every scene in KHII: American Version is in KHII:FM+ with english voiceovers and Japanese subbing. The new scenes, and CoM, are not in English.
The menus are in Japanese as previously stated. It's not too hard to decipher what they mean. Afterall, KHII came with pictures in the menu (KHI:FM was a pain to get used to).

Finally, it's not coming to America. Despite the support and requests for it. However, it's highly worth it to import it.

Also, with regards to modding, Japanese PS2, or swap magic...go with swap magic, unless you're God at soldering.
Yes my point exactly..Thank you for saying that.

Dark_key_master1,

All you need is Swap Magic it works for both Slim and Fat PS2s.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Hey i have a question if i were to rip FM+ to my PC and play it on an emulator is that illegeal? btw i would keep the game.

Also i know it aint coming but i am just curious when you first heard about it when if ever did you think it would come out? Thanks in advance!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hey i have a question if i were to rip FM+ to my PC and play it on an emulator is that illegeal? btw i would keep the game.

It's completely illegal.

Also i know it aint coming but i am just curious when you first heard about it when if ever did you think it would come out? Thanks in advance!

I was hopeful at first...mainly because I was ignorant to how things really worked.

Keywielder94

aint coming...sorry to burst your bubble.

and if i hear another thread about kh2fm coming to america i might as well just kill myself.

and hello Kingdom Blade my fellow Texan :D

Last edited:

Owa

Blahh i have a question. Im about to import KHII Final Mix. But i use a USA ps2. Im thinking about buying a PS2 Slim Flip Top Cover, with the Swap Magic Cd's. But before i do that, i was wondering if any of you have used it, and no if it works properly? Thank =P

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
yeah, just give up hope.... its not going to happen, no matter how much we want it to lol... .if it does... i'll be pleasantly surprised... but i dont even think about it anymore...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm getting so annoyed at these pointless "KH2FM coming to America" threads! I don't get why people don't just import it instead of wasting an entire thread about it coming out to America which it's not. When I heared about KH2FM,I wondered when it would come out here. I read about the first Final Mix, though. It didn't come here. So, I saved up my money while my friends at school waited for a US release date. It took a lot of work, but I racked up enough money and bought KH2FM on Ebay and bought Swap Magic 3.6 and I now enjoy the game. It's probably the best game I've ever played, but IT IS NOT COMING HERE. ENOUGH WITH THESE THREADS! Not trying to be harsh, but please ENOUGH!!!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Sorry, but might as well just stop waiting and stop thinking about it. Import's the closest thing you'll get to a US release, cause it'd be released to you...in the US. Also a Swap Magic to go with it. As much as most people want it, it's not coming.

**Sora**

Blahh i have a question. Im about to import KHII Final Mix. But i use a USA ps2. Im thinking about buying a PS2 Slim Flip Top Cover, with the Swap Magic Cd's. But before i do that, i was wondering if any of you have used it, and no if it works properly? Thank =P
It wrks properly my friend showed my incase I wanted to Import.

Z3120

Another one of these, eh? Well, I'll sum up what I always say. KH2:FM+ won't be coming. The likelihood of that happening is as much as FF12 Zodiac Job System being brought here to the U.S.

Our gaming market is totally different than the one in Japan. Look at our kinds of games compared to theirs'. Besides, I never heard of the original version and director's cut version of a game being released on the same console.

At least Persona 3: FES has some validity unlike KH2:FM+, which has nothing but based solely on speculation and baseless rumors. The closest to a remake we ever get that I can recall is a port i.e. PSX Final Fantasy Tactics and the PSP Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions... but not both version on the same system.

And yes people, importing is a great alternative. Besides, unlike trying to play a S-RPG in Japanese, KH2:FM+ is very import-friendly. You can easily get by even with simple trial and error.

**Sora**

Another one of these, eh? Well, I'll sum up what I always say. KH2:FM+ won't be coming. The likelihood of that happening is as much as FF12 Zodiac Job System being brought here to the U.S.

Our gaming market is totally different than the one in Japan. Look at our kinds of games compared to theirs'. Besides, I never heard of the original version and director's cut version of a game being released on the same console.

At least Persona 3: FES has some validity unlike KH2:FM+, which has nothing but based solely on speculation and baseless rumors. The closest to a remake we ever get that I can recall is a port i.e. PSX Final Fantasy Tactics and the PSP Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions... but not both version on the same system.

And yes people, importing is a great alternative. Besides, unlike trying to play a S-RPG in Japanese, KH2:FM+ is very import-friendly. You can easily get by even with simple trial and error.
I'm sorry you are made..I wanted to veiw other peoples opinion this..I don't think it's coming either sorry to frustrate you..

zeeshan

kingdom hearts 2 final mix is coming to usa! if you dont believe me got to youtube and type:
tokyo game show 2007 kingdom hearts 2 final mix
this guy explain what the game is and thats it coming! honest!

Z3120

I'm sorry you are made..I wanted to veiw other peoples opinion this..I don't think it's coming either sorry to frustrate you..

lol, I ain't mad at anything. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But I sounded angry in that post? :eek:_O:

zeeshan said:
kingdom hearts 2 final mix is coming to usa! if you dont believe me got to youtube and type:
tokyo game show 2007 kingdom hearts 2 final mix
this guy explain what the game is and thats it coming! honest!

Could have provided the link. Otherwise, I don't want to hear "youtube removed it before you had a chance to see."

Namine1000 said:
ok...nobody didnt answer my Question...WHO KEEPS MAKING THESE RUMORS UP???

People like the person I quoted above adding fuel to a dying fire. And also, people who don't bother doing a little research before suggesting otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back