• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Live at Symphony Hall!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's that time of year again, folks! Yes, that's right! Time for another concert! 

Taking place at Boston's Symphony Hall, the Video Game Orchestra returns for a fantastic performance with special guests Yoko Shimomura, Noriyuki Iwadare, Hitoshi Sakimoto and Kinuyo Yamashita. The VGO will be playing songs from titles such as FINAL FANTASY, KINGDOM HEARTS, Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid, Ace Attorney and many more! If you use the special code below on the promotional image, you can also receive 10% off on your ticket! Those of you who are able to attend, we hope you take advantage of the opportunity and attend this wondrous event!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
y no u seattle

Really though they should tour this instead of just one show. That'd be amazing. *u*

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hitoshi Sakimoto AND Yoko Shimomura will be there? Too good to be true! Why does Boston have to be so far removed...

Do people usually record these things?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
omg I'm so jealous! Will you be attending the event then? Hope you have fun! :D

hiimkris

Heck yeah I'm going!!! Two of my closest High School friends are visiting that weekend too so it the dates matched up perfectly. God is basically telling us we HAVE to go lol

Sammi

Would be great if they also came to the Royal Albert Hall in London. :) Although I'd much prefer it if the concert were purely KH songs, as opposed to a mixture of songs from various games.

To those who are going, I hope you enjoy the concert!

thedairyfairy

Apparently Yoko Shimoura and the other three composers are doing a little panel kinda thing at my school the same day of this concert. I'll let you all know how awesome it is.

TheVGO

Hey guys! It's one week till our show at Boston Symphony Hall on October 7th, and we have a 30% discount running for the last week.

Type "vgo" when you get yourself a ticket at Home | Boston Symphony Orchestra | bso.org! We hope to see many Kingdom Hearts fans there!

Students are eligible for a 50% discount by showing their student ID at the box office, so head on over if you're a student!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Apparently Yoko Shimoura and the other three composers are doing a little panel kinda thing at my school the same day of this concert. I'll let you all know how awesome it is.

you should ask Sakimoto about The Denpa Men soundtrack. Just because. :p

Awards
Hey guys! It's one week till our show at Boston Symphony Hall on October 7th, and we have a 30% discount running for the last week.

Type "vgo" when you get yourself a ticket at Home | Boston Symphony Orchestra | bso.org! We hope to see many Kingdom Hearts fans there!

Students are eligible for a 50% discount by showing their student ID at the box office, so head on over if you're a student!

Way to reel me in.
Just purchased my tickets. c:

Can't wait!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Everyone who is going have fun!
You have to make up for those of us who cannot. As long as I stay where I am I will never be near where the good events are held. XD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope that in 10 years SE will have a KH only concert like they did for FF, I'm sure it'll happen, and if that goes on tour I'll go then. Though I am extremely jealous that Shimomoura is going xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back