• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Live at Symphony Hall!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys! It's one week till our show at Boston Symphony Hall on October 7th, and we have a 30% discount running for the last week.

Type "vgo" when you get yourself a ticket at Home | Boston Symphony Orchestra | bso.org! We hope to see many Kingdom Hearts fans there!

Students are eligible for a 50% discount by showing their student ID at the box office, so head on over if you're a student!
Wow, this is amazing! Thank you so much for signing up to tell our members about these deals :)

RaginRiku

Hey, if you can't make it to the concert you can get the live CD. They need pledges to make this possible so get on it! There are different pledge levels that will get you different goodies. You can even get a program signed by the guest composers!
Just thought I'd share in the fun ^-^

This way to the awesomeness!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, if you can't make it to the concert you can get the live CD. They need pledges to make this possible so get on it! There are different pledge levels that will get you different goodies. You can even get a program signed by the guest composers!
Just thought I'd share in the fun ^-^

This way to the awesomeness!

Shiiiiz why do I not have $75 ;A:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Guys, It's offical, I'm going. XD
Got my tickets and everything can't wait.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I wish I could go~ Every time I see Distant Worlds, I think about KH having a similar setup.

Boston (obviously). I go to Berklee College of music, which is 5 minutes from Symphony Hall, and I literally live right next to Symphony Hall.

Oh. Do fill us in on that little visit.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You'll meet 150+ people XD

You can meet a lot, but the problem is, I think you can only Street Pass 10 people at a time (or some fairly low number) after which you have to interact with all of them before being able to receive anymore). Unless destiny seeker got there REALLY early, they'd have to constantly take out their 3DS and interact with everyone during the show...which I don't think is worth it xP

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Hey everybody,

I'm here!!!!! I'm so excited and hope to keep you all posted about it. And yes, I did take my 3DS, however like Kupo said getting the streetpass would just be really hard. Hopefully I may run into Yoko. XD

P.S. I'm curious to know who is going cause something in me feels we need to have a KHI party. lol
Hope everyone else who's coming is gonna have a blast too. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hope you have fun, destiny seeker! :D

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Is this still going on? I might want to go.

Awards
I'm bumming because I didn't know that VIPs get a meet-and-greet with the guest conductors. :c
Tried to see if I could upgrade my tickets but it's too late (and after seeing the price I realize I can't afford VIP anyway lol).

I'll just.
Stalk around outside.
See if I can catch a glimpse of Shimomura.
Hem.

Hey everybody,

I'm here!!!!! I'm so excited and hope to keep you all posted about it. And yes, I did take my 3DS, however like Kupo said getting the streetpass would just be really hard. Hopefully I may run into Yoko. XD

P.S. I'm curious to know who is going cause something in me feels we need to have a KHI party. lol

Second Balcony, seat B15, get at me.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Hey everybody,

I was there in my heart <3
Hope it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back