• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_keitostyle

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands

Woo, finally caught up! yo, just started reading and LOVE IT!!!! (thx KM42 for the tip-off! so worth it!) yeah, i've let some of my friends know (unforutnately not in the forums, but still reading). i'll spread the word throughout the forums.

i'd like to be included whenever you've got time (totally understand w/ the school thing--teachers are out to get us all!). i'll PM you w/ some info about me.

Can't wait for your next chapter! keep up the great work!

sora is the best

Im still here ive been reading this since chapter 10.Oh and how come i wasn't in this chapter just wanted no why.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com

yea yea yea you can and hey the chap either tomorrow or day after cause i am missing work in class's so i have to make it up

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

anime_keitostyle said:
Woo, finally caught up! yo, just started reading and LOVE IT!!!! (thx KM42 for the tip-off! so worth it!) yeah, i've let some of my friends know (unforutnately not in the forums, but still reading). i'll spread the word throughout the forums.

i'd like to be included whenever you've got time (totally understand w/ the school thing--teachers are out to get us all!). i'll PM you w/ some info about me.

Can't wait for your next chapter! keep up the great work!

Your welcome AK im glad your enjoying sgps story
By the way sgp whens the next chap

~Sora~

Finaly!!!!! i get here..... AND IM ONLY IN 1 CHAPP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa

Hi, the last time I was here I used to be in the stories, but I only had one line in each chapter, and now I'm not in it at all. Well, I'm lost and I want to know what was happening in the story because it's going to take me too long to read the damn thing{besides my computer is acting up}.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back