• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
"Well, you two have fun. I'm going to head on home." Lyric said.

Erika abruptly turned around. "Huh?!" By the time she did, she already saw Lyric running home. She reached her hand out. "A-Ah! Lyric, wait a minute! Aren't you coming-..." Erika trailed off since Lyric was already so far out of range now. "Hmm? And I thought she just got here too and was on her way..." she said as she had an expression between disappointed and confused. Erika just sighed afterwards, put a straight face on, and turned around. "Well, let's get going anyway. I have something to do on the island too." she said to Ryder.

Erika got on the boat and waited for Ryder to get on. During the trip, she looked up the sky and spaced out. She ended up not going with us and left. She left... Even Riku did... Her face softened up to a sad one.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Genji, who stood in the background silently, spoke. He suggested a battle against him. Tsubasa saw him in the eyes, but he didn't nod. It was clear that he wasn't in the mood of fighting. "Sorry~!" he apologized to Genji in a polite tone.

It was then, that he realized Takeshi, was next to him. " Hey Tsu, you know that Luna has a big crush on you right? Just wondering if you knew." he whispered to him.

"What?!" Tsubasa was surprised. His pale face turned red. He thought that Luna probably had a crush on him, but he didn't know that someone would say it to him so quickly and so directly! "I..." he started saying something, but he realized that Takeshi had already gone.

"So Tsubasa, Takeshi and me are going to have a party at our house. We're going to invite all of our friends on the island since our house is so big. Would you like to come?" Luna found the chance, now that most of their friends had already gone, and said not making direct eye contact. In contrast to her, Tsubasa, saw her directly in the eyes. He was used to seeing people in the eyes.

"I will come! Of course I will come!" he replied and his face became more red. Immediately, he pointed towards Genji. Not knowing what to do, he tried to change somehow the situation. "Let's ask Genji, too, to see if he will come. He walked fast and in few seconds he had already reached Genji. "Come on, Luna. You have to ask him too!" he said to her, since she was still standing there, where they previously were.

SuperSephiroth15

Most of the things Ryder heard from the older girl, who still had not introduced herself, about the fighting with the other kids Ryder just ignored.

"Well, you two have fun. I'm going to head on home." Lyric said.
Ryder smiled and waved, " Okay, see you around then."

Ryder got on the boat with the older girl and relaxed as the boat ride was pretty smooth. Looking over at her he saw her with a sad look on her face. Ryder wondered what was bothering her, but decided not to ask, as it was not his business. He didn't know her name yet, so it would be rude to ask. So being himself, Ryder said this, " Isn't ocean beautiful ?" looking at her with a smile.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Finally relaxing into his new position, Sleifs eyes slowly opened again, as the sound of footsteps could be heard coming from where he just came. This was proven quite quickly, as someone suddenly spoke, to whom Sleif kne it could only be one person. "Hey Skyscraper, what are you doing here?" Sleif opened his eyes to find Takshi standing at the entrance to the secret place. He could tell from the sound of his voice, that he was slightly hesitant in the way he spoke to Sleif, though Sleif was already familiar with this kind of feeling. "So you want to fight? Takeshi needs to get the hang of Touketsu and you'll be a perfect match."

At this moment Sleifs interest was peaked, and so he continued to stare at Takeshi while he thought about whether he would accept. "If I win then you have to ask my sister out." Closing his eyes once again, Sleif allowed a small tired sigh to escape from him, as he placed his hand behind him and against the wooden door, to push him softly up from the ground and onto his feet. "Ok then! Why not!" Sleif said to Takeshi as he took his hand off the door, and placed his left onto the sheath of the katana. Gently pulling out the whole sword and scabbard, Sleif gripped ahold of the weapon before resting it against his shoulder, while keeping his sights still on Takeshi.

"I think here will be a good place then any to have our little match! What do you say?" asked Sleif as he gently gripped the handle of his sword, getting once again familiar with the feel of it. "We can always go somewhere else though!" said Sleif.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
"it's okay, i kinda bore myself...." Genji said, wondering what he could do to show off. "i could actually get a snake this time" he thought, recalling his failure at the last hunt. er.....maybe not....., his mind lingered to what he had said. "oh crap! if someone actually agrees, i'm screwed!", as he had been thinking, he was pacing, so after a few seconds he had tripped over a tree root. "real smooth Genji, real smooth

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"I think here will be a good place then any to have our little match! What do you say?" asked Sleif as he gently gripped the handle of his sword, getting once again familiar with the feel of it. "We can always go somewhere else though!" said Sleif. Takeshi unwrapped his scythe/katana and gripped it so tightly his knuckles were about to bleed. Takeshi was serious now and needed to stall time to think of a strategy.

" Hmm... I'm not sure about this place." He said resting Touketsu on his shoulder. Actually this was an ideal place for Takeshi but he needed to stall some more. "Actually", he blurted out" You dont have to go on a date with my sister if Takeshi wins. But before I forget, you're invited to mine and Luna's party ok." He said finally figuring out what he should do.

" Lets start this!" The blue haired boy exclaimed swinging the chain of his katana. As he charged at Skyscraper he threw his chain past Sleif and swung his blade sideways, trying to cut across Sleif's chest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will come! Of course I will come!" Tsubasa said with a red face. Luna started wondering what Takeshi told him but didn't say it out loud. " Does he know that I like him?" She thought as Tsubasa walked to Genji to see if he would go to the party.

"Come on, Luna. You have to ask him too!" he said to her, since she was still standing there, where they previously were. Luna, for a moment, stopped thinking about it and walked to the two boys. " So Genji would you like to come to Takeshi's and I's party?" She asked not stuttering this time. Since someone else was around them, Luna started acting normally.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Erika went back to reality once Ryder asked that question and looked at him. Then the ocean. She watched how it glistened when the sun hit it. "Yeah, I guess it is pretty nice..." she thought aloud. As she looked back at Ryder she said, "It's probably why people like it here in the first place; The ocean." with a smile on her face. It was pretty deep and, naturally, you wouldn't be able to see the bottom anyway. It still looked pretty nice. ....It's deep. She should be careful when she gets off the boat. She might drown. She doesn't know how to swim.

Erika realized something and stood up, "Ah! I can't believe it! It's already so late!" She slouched, putting her hands to her hips, and whined, "Man~ They're probably gone by now. And I was planning on sparring today too." Erika quickly turned around to look at the other island which was already coming into to view. Unfortunate thing is, she turned around too quickly which made her lose her balance, and fall off the boat. Remember that I said that she couldn't swim? The inability is enough to not be able to grab hold of the edge of the boat.

Ah, crap.... Erika started choking.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Watching Takeshi grip tightly onto his sword/scythe, caused Sleif to smile a little as he too began to increase his grip, knowing that Takeshi was going to take this seriously. " Hmm... I'm not sure about this place." Takeshi said as he suddenly rested Touketsu, his sword, on his shoulder. Sleif was a little confused at this statement. He seemed to think this secret place was a good enough area for a match. What Takeshi said next however, caused Sleif to feel something he thought he never would. "Actually, You don't have to go on a date with my sister if Takeshi wins. But before I forget, you're invited to mine and Luna's party ok." Takeshi said to Sleif, but the tall teenager was a little confused at the beginning of the boys sentence about his sister.

First, when he was told he didn't have to ask Takeshi's sister out, he felt somewhat disappointed at the prospect, and then because of this is felt extremely confused as to why he should care, but then a sense of excitement appeared when he was told about a party at the two's house. These new kind of sensations, were enough to distract Sleif from hearing Takeshi exclaim that they would start the match, and upon watching him rushing towards him and launching the chain connected to his sword, Sleif was still alittle shook up.

This was present as all he did to counter the chain. was step easily to the side and to strike at it with his sheathed sword. Doing so caused the chain to wrap around the scabbard, and acting instinctively Sleif grabbed ahold of the handle of his sword, before withdrawing and slamming it against Takeshi's horizontal slice. As both weapons collided, Sleif's face began to grin as he pulled hard on the chain wrapped scabbard, making sure that Takeshi wasn't going to get away easily.

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
So far things were going Takeshi's way. Sleif fell for the first part of Takeshi's plan and it was time to put part two in motion. He noticed that Sleif was pulling on the chain really hard so that he couldn't get out easily. Started pulling the part of the chain attached to the end of his Touketsu and slowly moved his Touketsu away from Sleif's katana.

He kept on moving his katana away from Sleif's and replaced the katana with the part of the chain he was holding, making the scabbard jerk foward a little bit. Before Sleif could do anything else, Takeshi wrapped around the blade of Sleif's katana and started pulling on it. Now Sleif's katana was wrapped with Takeshi's chain, while the blade of Touketsu was in Takeshi's free hand. Although his movement with Touketsu was restricted, he still had enough chain unwrapped to make a horizontal cut, aiming at Sleif's shoulder.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Race only smiles at the three pellets and the blade coming down on him and moves to block first the fake bullets and then the blade. This is stopped by his older brother blocking the three pieces of wood and pinning his own blade into the sand. Race only sneers at his older brother but doesn't take his mind off of the weapon of Haven's. Knowing that things could get ugly with him in his current state, he places he hand on the hilt of his second sword and draws it before using the tip to send sand in the air and knock the scythe away from his own weapon.

Brol started laughing," Serious Bro?" He said as he was surrounded with sand in the air.

Once out of the way of the gunblade, getting a simple brush on the arm with the blade, he looks over to Brol and says, "This is my fight, Brol. But I will accpet the challenge of two on one."

"Accept? Don't make me laugh you little ignorant fool! And no offence Haven, but just cause were fighting the same person doesn't mean im fighting with you!" He says as he pulls his scythe back into his hand and starts spinning it.

With that said he places his first bokuto in a reversed hold and puts the blunt side against his arm while the other remains in a normal hold and rests on his shoulder. He quickly analyzes the situation and decides to use the terrain to his advantage more than he normally has. He also had to take into consideration that the two might not join forces to take him down, Brol can already do that by himself if he makes zero mistakes while Race makes just a few. I'll have to fight perfectly to win this one. Brol doesn't play around. He nods and runs charges once more and sliding across the sand to not only kick it up but to also get into a position to block attacks aimed at him which would have to come from either the sides or the top, unless Brol decides to allow a little friction. To prepare himself for an attack of any kind, he slides the blades through the sand and over his body to get ready for a block and to send even more sand into the air.

"Hm... ok" says Brol to himself as he was analyzing his little brother's stance, the way he was holding his weapons and he smirks. As he waves his hand," Sure play like that, I'll play like this.." He says as he stops his scythe, It seems he stopped Race's plan by rushing sand in the air, by blowing it away with his scythe. What's worse was his scythe was how glowing dark purple and had dirty bandages around it," Byiozo Death Reaper; the Grim Scythe!" He rushes at Race as he splits into three figures. All three slash towards Race in three directions, forward, behind and above.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric was done with her picture of her and her parents."There we go all done"Lyric said.Lyric was getting lonely so she put her setch book and her pencil in her bag and grabed her bow and arrows and whent outside.She whent to the beach and was walking around."Maybe i should go back to the island...no i better not ill just train here"Lyric said she took out her bow and took and arrow and was lineing it up to a rock."Okay well here goes nothing"Said Lyric.She pulled back the strings and let the arrow go it was an exelent shot it whent over the rock it was about 25 feet away."Hmmm i could do better"Said Lyric she ran over and got the arrow she looked over at the water and say Ryder and Erika."Hpe they have a nice time"She said.Lyric took out another arrow and just randomly shot it.She looked around but she didnt see it anywere."Heh i guess i should pay attantion next time....I guess i will go to the island.Lyric went to the dock and untied her boat and she started rowing to the island.She saw Erika fall off the boat Lyric swam to Erika and grabed her"You okay?"Said Lyric as she holds on to Erika.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Sleif as right from the beginning, even though it had been some time since he last fought, he knew this one was going to be interesting. Watching Takeshi slowly pull back his sword, Sleif wasn't at all surprised, but rather slightly impressed, as he was able to back up enough, and able to pull the scabbard forward a little, to be able to wrap the chain around the katana, before launching another horizontal slice at him with the limited movement he had.

Swiftly reacting to this, Sleif gripped the scabbard and handle of the katana tightly, before moving quickly forward towards Takeshi, causing the chains extending from the two to loosen, allowing Sleif to turn both the scabbard and katana as one, vertically, causing the horizontal strike from Touketsu to land on the chain extending from both. Once in position, Sleif threw both his scabbard and katana from side to side, catching them both in his opposite hands, causing the chain to tightly wrap around Touketsu and giving Sleif enough movement with the chain to place the blade right against Takeshi's neck. Smiling a little, Sleif spoke towards him. "I have to say, you are quite skilled with your weapon!" Sleif said as he eyed the exquisite detail of the blade scythe itself and the chain that was now crisscrossed and linked all around like a spiders web.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Takeshi was amazed as to how Sleif countered his attack, similiar to how he did it earlier, and how fast he did it. He snapped out of his amazement when he felt Sleif's blade against his neck. "I have to say, you are quite skilled with your weapon!" Sleif said as he eyed the exquisite detail of the blade scythe itself and the chain that was now crisscrossed and linked all around like a spiders web.

"Thanks, you're pretty skilled at your katana too." Takeshi replied trying to get Touketsu out of the spider web. " Toukeutsu is probably one of the hardest weapons in the universe to master." He said in a cocky voice. Seeing there was no way that he could get out of the web while keeping hold of Touketsu, he knew he had lost. " Well looks like Takeshi lost. So what'd you want to do now?" He said, loosing all remaining fear of Sleif.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I can't see anything. Wonderful. Erika felt someone pull her up. "You okay?" Lyric's voice is what she had heard. Due to some excessive water that went in, Erika kept coughing and gagging slightly choking on the sea water, covering her mouth at least. Her eyes still hurt from drowning so she could barely see anything. Or at least, barely able to open her eyes. She knew Lyric saved her. She knew she was right there holding on to her. She knew that she couldn't answer her at the moment.

Erika tried the best she could to grab on to something. She'll be lucky to grab something to help her get to the boat let alone the boat's edge itself. As soon as Erika got a hold of something, whatever it was (and it certainly wasn't the edge), she pulled onto it pulling along Lyric to the boat itself. As soon as she got on, Erika was panting and breathing heavily. She was in a fatigued state. She wanted to lie down.

L

Lady Yuki

Erika was coughing and Lyric felt bad cause there was nothing really she could do for her.Erika got into Lyircs boat and was panting."Do you still want to go the the island or do you want me to take you home?"Said Lyric as she was getting into the boat."Lyric moved her bag and her bow and arrows to make room for her friend."Lay down here there is room."Said Lyric.She was worried about her friend and she was trying to take care of her the best she could.Lyric put a blanket over Erika to keep her warm.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

"Thanks, you're pretty skilled at your katana too." Takeshi said, as Sleif noticed he was trying to get Touketsu out of the spider web of chains. "Toukeutsu is probably one of the hardest weapons in the universe to master." Takeshi then added in a sort of cocky voice and upon seeing there was no way that he could get out of the web, while also keeping hold of Touketsu, he knew he had lost. "Well looks like Takeshi lost. So what'd you want to do now?" Sleif heard Takeshi say, and in response to it, he loosened the tightness he was doing to his section of the chains, and slid both his scabbard and katana out from the grasp, and in another bit of movement, twisted them both and slid the sword back into its casing.

"I haven't had a good workout like that in quite some time!" Sleif said to Takeshi as he rested the black sword over his shoulder as he slowly walked past him and towards the entrance to the secret place. Stopping only a few feet away from him, Sleif thought about it for a few seconds in silence, before he turned around to face Takeshi once again, and started talking. "So, when is this party, supposed to be on?" Sleif asked Takeshi as he looked at him, a small tiny sense of interest was present in his voice, one that had never been heard from Sleif before.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Lyric layed a blanket over Erika after she had lied down. "I....I...still want...want to go..." Erika said between pants. She weakly, slightly sat up and coughed. She looked at the island and they still had a long way to go. She was too anxious to go there. She was planning on going there. To visit that place. "I still...have something...something to do..." She was still panting. She had a solemn expression.

Her hair and clothes were wet. Thank goodness that her outside attire was dark. Thank goodness that it's Saturday. It's Saturday but...it's already getting late. The sky switched from sky blue to a heavy tint of yellowish-orange. Did she get up that late? She still needed to go there. She hasn't visited that place in awhile now. Ever since he left. The only thing that came close to it was just visiting the island to hang out with her friends.

"I at least want to go there before I get home. At least once..." she thought aloud. At least once... Erika sneezed. She had already gotten a cold from being wet. Erika looked at Ryder and said, "You're still coming. If you refuse, I'd be willing to drown again and drag you down with me. So you're still going." She spoke in an apathetic tone.

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

Go were?"Thought Lyric to herself."Okay ill take you were ever you need to go but you cant stay long im going to take you home you are already sick and i dont want you to get worse."Said lyric.We are still far away ill try to go as fast as i can."Lyric started to pattle to the island."Im sure ryder is coming looks like he is in space"Lyric giggled/

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"So, when is this party, supposed to be on?" Takehsi heard Sleif ask while Takeshi was wrapping his chain around his waist. " Ya It'll be either tonight or tommorow morning. Luna said that we had to make sure we didn't interfere with anyone's plans. Takeshi also needs to put up the decorations, find music, shop for food, and clean the pool too." He said remembering all the things that his sister told him he had to do to get ready for the party.

He pulled out a list of people to invite. He checked Sleif off the list and looked to see how many people he had left. "Crap, Takeshi still has a but load of people to invite." He said slamming his face. " Yo, Sky do you want to help me finish inviting people?" He asked while turning to look directly at Sleif's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back