• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Lyric left the scene, after saying goodbye. "Why did she leave so early?" Tsubasa wondered. She could stay with them. At least for a little longer. "Anyway!" he turned his attention towards the fight between Race and Haven. It would be awesome! Race had already made the first move. Meanwhile, Tsubasa had the feeling that someone was watching them (A.A). However, he wasn't sure. "Whatever!"

Their entrance now made Takeshi and Luna. Tsubasa was seeing Takeshi as a little brother, since he hadn't any. He was energetic, in contrast to Luna, his sister, who was usually more quiet.

"Hey Tsu, whats up? Takeshi and Luna were late because Luna made this awesome meal." Takeshi greeted Tsubasa. Tsubasa smiled. "Really? I bet it was really good!" he smiled.

"H-H- hello. Umm, how are you doing today." Luna said nervously to Tsubasa. "I'm fine!" Tsubasa replied immediately. He could sense that Luna was nervous. "Maybe she is nervous because she likes Sleif" as he spoke he simultaneously thought.

Takeshi approached Genji and said something to him. Tsubasa didn't hear what he said, so he turned his attention towards the battle raging on, while still standing next to Luna. He was curious to see how Haven would react to Race's attack.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric felt someone pull on her skirt"Heyy!!"Yelled lyric."Oh hi Erika.Be nice he wasent doing anything to me he fell off the roof im just makeing sure he isnt hurt okay?"Said Lyric as she fixed her skirt.She looked at the boy and smiles and then looked back Erika."I thought you would be with the others"Said Lyric.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
"Hm? I just got here." Erika said. She seemed to regain back some of her normal mood. She then looked back at the boy, putting on a vacant look rather quickly, different than how she looked at Lyric. "Well anyway, since Lyric says she was just helping you, I'll take back my impoliteness," she bowed slightly as she says so "but if I catch you doing anything to her..." She trailed off, unable to say anything further. Well, maybe her face slowly morphing into a goofy confused look might have been a hint. "Ah~ What was I going to say?~" she groaned and putting a hand to her head, thinking. She was slightly embarrassed though, after misunderstanding the situation.

"Ah!" she realized, going back to a normal expression "That's right...Who are you, by the way?" Erika said as she looked at the boy standing before her and Lyric.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
The young 13 year old yawned as he lay in his raft with his hands behind his neck. He smiled widely and let the sun hit his face. He hit a lump of what seemed to be sand and opened one eye. He looked over to see his friends playing on the beach. Some were sparrring, others skateboarding, it made Mateo happy. He smiled and waved to shout at the top of his lungs.

"HEY EVERYONE!!!!" He said and gave another big smile.

SuperSephiroth15

Ryder listened to the two girls talk as he couldn't get a word in. He smiled as the two of them chatted away about the younger one's safety. "I see that you two are very tight together...cool !" Ryder said to both of them. "My name is Ryder Vanx, and I will be the strongest on this island ! Just you wait !" Ryder grinned wide. He flexed his somewhat toned muscles and whipped out his wooden sword. He grinned again as he looked at the girls, but then put it back as he calmed back down. Ryder then put out his hand for the younger girl (Lyric). He smiled with somewhat of a flirt in his smile, showing he could be a nice guy as well.

dika2234

Wait... let me remember... i think it's called "Ea
As the young man (A.A) watched pupils are socializing, he stood there, motionless, thinking whether he should introduce himself, or not. After quite some times, he decided to wait, while thinking what should he speak, "Perhaps i could talk to them and stuff" he thought. But again, he is not really good in starting a conversation, so he decided to step back from the crowds.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Race rushed towards Haven with mad speed and swung his blade at Haven, "Not this time" haven said to himself as he quickly jumped to the side avoidinh Race's blade. "You didn't wait for the signal to start" Haven said mockingly "Ok, ready, set, Go..." he said silently as his cheery attitude changed into a firey passion for battle. He jumped in the air shooting 3 pellets at Race, but these were a diversion as he slashed down at Race.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"Heh all's i said today was i wanted to train but if your actually challenging me Sleif," says Brol as he begins swinging his scythe rapidly," Then let's.." He attention towards Sleif soon faded as he heard someone behind him. "Hm It sounds like my bro is here..." He says as he turns to look at Race and before you knew it Brol already slashed the bullets from Haven's attack at Race, and pinned Race's weapon into the hot sand with his scythe. "Tsk tsk tsk, What a shame bro, I thought you were better than that."

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric smiles"Hi Ryder its nice to meet you my name is Lyric Angel"Lyric saw the boy put out his and Lyric grabed it and shakes it."So how did you fall from the roof?"Said lyric in a shy voice.By this time she was blushing again she was getting nervos she is afraid of what he might think of her.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
[oh geez, sorry havent been home in a while. ill try my best to adapt to this......]
Genji stood in the back, being pretty much ignored. Then, Tsubuya talked, but his attention was soon taken away from Genji. He knew how to get some attention........"Hey! Who wants to fight me?!"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Feeling ignored, Mateo frowned. No one said two words to him. Disappointed, he took his raft and tied it to the port on the beach. He then looked over and put a hand in front of his face to block the sun. He then made his way up the stairs and into the small wooden house in there. Then he pulled out a sketch book and began to draw the scene around him.

Lonely, he scowled at the paper as he drew. He felt like scribbling all over it but he put the thought out of his mind. He soon stuck some headphones in his ears and let the music wash down from his eardrums to his heart as he silently drew.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

Beginning to form a smile on his face at the prospect of a one on one battle, one that he hadn't had in a long time, Sleif soon found himself growing quite bored as Brol raised his scythe, before suddenly saying something about his brother and leaping to deflect the bullets launched by Race, while also pinning his weapon into the sand. Taking his hand off the handle of his weapon, Sleif placed them both into the pockets of his trench coat, before turning and walking slowly across the wooden bridge that ran across from the tiny island over the small bit of ocean.

Throwing his right hand up in the air, showing the others that he was going to go for the time been, Sleif turned slightly when half way across the bridge, before he fell gently down onto the soft sand and began moving towards the small pond and waterfall that lay over near the secret place of the island. Not really comfortable with all the people in the one place, Sleif decided that over near the waterfall would be a good place to try and relax once again, before returning to his home back on the main land.

Reaching the waterfall area, Sleif pulled back some of the overgrown vegetation, revealing the entrance to the inside of the secret place. Forced to lower his head greatly due to his height, Sleif soon found himself in the semi large chamber, with the various drawings from all the people who came here. Some of them, he even remembered doing himself, the first few years he arrived on Destiny Islands. Moving to the back of the room, to the large blank wooden door, Sleif placed his hand upon it as he moved it along its smooth surface, finally turning around so he was facing the way he just came, and as he slowly lowered himself onto the hard ground, with his back laying against the door, Sleif once again started lowering his eyes as he was beginning to relax into his rest.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Takeshi walked away from Genji, loosing interest. Personalaly, he always thought Genji was annoying and childish even though Genji was a couple of months older than him. " Yo Luna, Takeshi, will be back in a minute, that way you and Tsu can have some private time." He said grabbing his weapon and started walking. Before he left he stopped by Tsu and whispered something in his ear. " Hey Tsu, you know that Luna has a big crush on you right? Just wondering if you knew." He whipered, winking at Luna.

Takeshi ran off over to the waterfall and looked in his reflection in the water. " I wonder if anything lives in their." Takeshi said to himself, reffering to himself in first person for the first time all day. Looking up the boy noticed that the plants that guarded the secret place was moved. Wondering who did it, Takeshi investigated the place and soon found Sleif. " Hey Skyscraper( Sleif), what are you doing here." Takshi said friendly but cautiosly. He always felt uneasy when around Sleif, like he was going to kill him without hesitation. He noticed Skyscraper was leaning against the secret door. " So you want to fight? Takeshi needs to get the hang of Touketsu and you'll be a perfect match." He said remembering what his siter told him. " If I win then you have to ask my sister out." He continued trying to get Luna a date.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna felt like she was going to throw up. Both her little brother and Sleif had gone so it was practally her and Tsubasa. " So Tsubasa, Takeshi and me are going to have a party at our house. We're going to invite all of our friends on the island since our house is so big. Would you like to come?" She said not making direct eye contact.

Last edited:

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
"My name is Ryder Vanx, and I will be the strongest on this island ! Just you wait !"

That boy, named Ryder, started flexing his muscles, taking out his, er, wooden sword, then putting his hand out to Lyric. Knowing how nice Lyric always was, she naturally took it as well.

"Hi Ryder its nice to meet you my name is Lyric Angel." Lyric had said. "So how did you fall from the roof?"

"He fell off a roof? Did they meet like this?" Erika thought. She waited after he finished his answer.

"Well then Ryder, if you want to be the best, you're gonna have to beat the rest." she said, responding to his introduction. "There are lots of kids around here that fight, train, and spar around here. On that other island over there anyway." Erika said as she points to the island where her friends were. "We're just about to head there anyway. Want to come?" she asked.

She waited for his answer to her question now. Erika forgot to introduce herself though. She might as well wait until someone introduces Erika to him for her. She wasn't very good at introductions.

Last edited:

SuperSephiroth15

Ryder listened the younger girl first.

"Hi Ryder its nice to meet you my name is Lyric Angel." Ryder smiled as she replied this to him, and saw her blushing at the same time. Ryder then said, " Nice too meet you as well !"
"So how did you fall from the roof?" Lyric asked him. Ryder then smirked to himself.
"Well I originally was napping on the roof until I started sliding off... hehee, I should have found a better spot..." Ryder trailed off. Then the other girl spoke.

"Well then Ryder, if you want to be the best, you're gonna have to beat the rest.There are lots of kids around here that fight, train, and spar around here. On that other island over there anyway. We're just about to head there anyway. Want to come?" she asked.

Ryder grinned widely. She doesn't know what I can do yet....she shouldn't judge so quickly... Ryder thought to himself. " Sure ! I'll come along with you ! Besides, I need to test some new skills out heheh !" Ryder spoke with cockiness. His smile once again a mile wide, eyes shining brightly, and teeth a little too white. Ryder then asked, " Ready to go ?" as he started his way towards the dock.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Ryder grinned widely. " Sure ! I'll come along with you ! Besides, I need to test some new skills out heheh ! Ready to go ?" he asked as he started his way to the docks.

Erika smirked with a sarcastic look on her face. "Hmph. Don't be so cocky. If you're implying that your strong as you think you are, then you should be able to put up a fair fight with everyone." she said as she starts to go along. "I did say that other kids fight and train here, right? All of us have a lot of experience ever since childhood. Don't think that you're the only one that can show off." she said, finally catching up to Ryder, swinging her wooden sword on her shoulder, and tilting her head towrds his direction.

"By the way, there are a lot of us too. Are you up for it?" Erika said, hinting that she'll force him to spar with everyone else. Everyone. This will be fun. Erika chuckled.

L

Lady Yuki

Well you two have fun im going to head on home.Lyric started running home she didnt want to talk to anyone she was thinking of her past.Lyric finaly got home she opend her door and whent upstairs to her room.She could see the small island.She looked and the glissing water and took out her sketch book and started drawing.She looked over her shoulder and saw a picture of her mom and dad."I miss them so much."Said Lyric a tear ran down her cheek.She turned a page and started drawing her parents and she drew them with her at the beach.Lyric could barely see the others on the small island.Lyric kepts drawing her parents and tryed to hold back the tears

dika2234

Wait... let me remember... i think it's called "Ea
"I think i'm going to walk around a bit, then i'm going home." thought A.A. Thus he stand from his chair and start to walk around when he heard someone is taunting at another. "Another people is going to fight again? Sorede ii ... It's none of my business anyway..." He said to himself as he walks away.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Race only smiles at the three pellets and the blade coming down on him and moves to block first the fake bullets and then the blade. This is stopped by his older brother blocking the three pieces of wood and pinning his own blade into the sand. Race only sneers at his older brother but doesn't take his mind off of the weapon of Haven's. Knowing that things could get ugly with him in his current state, he places he hand on the hilt of his second sword and draws it before using the tip to send sand in the air and knock the scythe away from his own weapon.

Once out of the way of the gunblade, getting a simple brush on the arm with the blade, he looks over to Brol and says, "This is my fight, Brol. But I will accpet the challenge of two on one."

With that said he places his first bokuto in a reversed hold and puts the blunt side against his arm while the other remains in a normal hold and rests on his shoulder. He quickly analyzes the situation and decides to use the terrain to his advantage more than he normally has. He also had to take into consideration that the two might not join forces to take him down, Brol can already do that by himself if he makes zero mistakes while Race makes just a few. I'll have to fight perfectly to win this one. Brol doesn't play around. He nods and runs charges once more and sliding across the sand to not only kick it up but to also get into a position to block attacks aimed at him which would have to come from either the sides or the top, unless Brol decides to allow a little friction. To prepare himself for an attack of any kind, he slides the blades through the sand and over his body to get ready for a block and to send even more sand into the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back