• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
The sun was shinning blindly as always above the Destiny Islands. Thanks to the hot sun, the temperature was high, very high. However, this was not a problem! The Residents of the Destiny Islands were used to it and thus it was not a big deal. The water of the ocean was cool, despite the high temperature of the air. It was so calm, as if it was oil, and the ocean seemed to echo with the life of waves and fish. The day was just... perfect as usual!

Life on Destiny Islands

Hear This Soundtrack While You Read

A figure was visible sitting on a branch of a tree near the beach. The boy had his back laid against the tree and his hands stretched behind his head. He was gazing at the ocean with his greenish eyes. Everything was boring on this island. Nothing special or interesting was happening. However, at least, he had friends; with them he passed his time happily. He couldn't imagine his life without them.

The wind was blowing against his face and his hair, making it to move in its rhythm. It was cool, in contrast to the high temperature. The boy yawned and simultaneously he sank his right hand in the pocket of his trousers.

"I'm the first one to arrive here!" he thought silently. He had waken up early, thanks to the fact that he slept early the previous night, and after eating breakfast he took his raft, crossed the ocean and reached the small island. It was Saturday and he didn't have school, so it was a good idea to come there. But, after all, many children and teenagers came here at times like this. So, for sure, he would not be alone for a long time.

"I hope someone arrives soon!" Tsubasa, the boy's name, wished. "I don't want to be alone!" he frowned.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

"I hope someone arrives soon! I don't want to be alone!" Tsubasa said as he sat on the branch with his back laying against the tree while he waited for the other children and teenagers to arrive. However, a sound suddenly came from somewhere behind him, from towards the other palm trees. "Who says you are alone?" To anyone else, it suddenly appeared that the tree grew a pair of arms, as two of them instantly appeared stretching out and causing a small moan of tiredness to sound. The sound of rustling could be heard as a tall figure began to walk from behind the tree and into the view of the sun.

The teenager, probably around 18, had shoulder length silver hair, red piercing eyes, and light tanned skin. He also wore a pair of baggy pants and shirt, while wearing a long black trench coat over them both. Placing his hands into his pocket, the one called Sleif slowly walked towards Tsubasa. "You're here pretty early aren't you? I didn't think you'd come here at this time!" Sleif said as he stopped just before the large palm tree branch, and stared off towards the ocean in front of him, letting the cool sea air blow against him.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol slowly paddles along the coast of the small island until he bumps into the docks and notices a boat there. He smirks alittle, there is company on the island. He sets his boat and jumps ontop of the docks. Brol rushed to the top of the treehouse and gazes upon the glossy water, how the sea breeze flows through his hair. He took off his jacket and threw it on the ground and jumped off the edge and into the water. Upon swimming around, Brol noticed Baza, a.k.a Tsubasa and Sleif. He got out of the water and walked over to him," Hey, What are you two doing so up so early, and especially on the island...you know I come here to train, but if you like to train with me, I won't mind," said Brol as he took out his hand-made scythe.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyic was at the small island looking at the glissining blue water."Its such a wonderful morning"Lyric said.She took out he sketch book and started drawing the ocean and the tree's.She then saw a group of people talking Lyric looked at them."Maybe I should go and greet everyone."Lyric packed up her things and she picked up her bow and arrowes and straped it on her back and whent over to the group."I hope i dont regret this im not good at talking"She said.She made it to the group and opend her mouth but nothing came out.She tryed again and said"H-h-hi there h-h-how is everyone?"Lyric said while studering with a shy voice and blushing from imberesment.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
Genji stood in the forest waiting for a snake. "Come on......im bored!" he yelled, Waiting was always what he hated about snake hunting. He had trapped a mouse and set it on the ground, awaiting a snake to take the bait. Suddenly, he heard a rustling in the bushes, and a snake slithered out, happy for a free meal. Genji jumped at the snake, missing by several inches. The snake slithered into the bushes, leaving Genji behind."aw man....there goes my snake soup" he muttered, dusting the sand off his pants.

After leaving for the island to find the others, Genji pondered his mistake in trying to catch the snake......what had he done? He should have waited a bit longer, making the snake feel safe. He sighed. "i hate rowing..." he complained to himself.

Finally he arrived at the island. "hey guys! whats up?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------

Still watching the ocean in front of him, Sleif slightly turned his head away to see who was coming behind him and Tsubasa, to find that it was Brol who seemed to have just had a swim. "Hey, What are you two doing so up so early, and especially on the island...you know I come here to train, but if you like to train with me, I won't mind!" he said as he withdrew his hand made scythe. "Well, I usually come here to try and relax!" Sleif said, raising his arms into the air and stretching a little, causing some small cracking noises to be heard before he placed them both back down. Moving his sights to the scythe Brol had taken out, Sleif grinned a little, before he turned around to face him.

"Why not! I'll train with you!" Sleif said as he gently moved a side of his cloak away, showing briefly the handle of the katana that was hanging in its sheath from his waist. "H-h-hi there h-h-how is everyone?" hearing the small shy voice, Sleif turned his head in a questionable way, before finding that it was Lyric, who just arrived, had said it. "Well, it appears I might have an opponent, so I'm quite good! How about you?" Sleif asked Lyric as he stared down at her with his red eyes. A small amount of emotion could probably have been sensed, but for the most part, it was quite a calm and precise atmosphere.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
A young boy sat in a raft drifting closer to the smal island that he and many call a place of freedom. This boy's name was Haven a heroic boy with a peace of mind, knowing he was going to the place he loved made him happy. Haven arrived at the beach and steped out of the raft, well he tripped over the raft as he got out "Oww, my head, theres sand in my clothes!!" he complained as he wiped the sand off his clothes. He pulled out his wooded gunblade and looked around, eventually noticing some kids.

He walked up to them and saw a girl talking shyly Haven yelled out "Lyric!" he ran up to her and gave her a thumbs up. He noticed some other kids there as well "Genji!, Brol, Tsubasa, Sleif good to see you guys!" Haven's cheery attitude often annoyed some people, like now...... "i see you guys wanna train? he drew his gunblade "Im up for it".

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Race stood at the top ledge of the cliff nearest the tree that the others were conversing at. What averts his attention is a sound coming from the sand and that's where he sees Haven falling in the sand and complaining. He fights a laugh and watches as the boy only a year or so younger moves towards the others who have drawn their own weapons. He barely hears the three talk about training and smiles as he fingers the hilt of his bokuto on his left hip.

"I guess that I should have a little fun with Haven," he thinks to himself.

With that thought in his head, he jumps off the ledge and spins only once before landing in a crouch with his hand on the hilt of his side bokuto and his eyes on one of the few that hates him, Haven. He then gets to his feet and brushes a little of the sand off of his pants and looks to the girl with his hazy gray eyes. He fights a blush but then looks to Haven again as he slowly draws one of his two blades.

"I just arrived and some people already want to fight. I'll take you on, Haven. We still have a score to settle."

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Haven noticed a boy arrive he spoke "I just arrived and some people already want to fight. I'll take you on, Haven. We still have a score to settle." Haven sighed "Race could you make a more epic entrance" said Haven sarcastically, "Sure i'll fight you"he smiled and gave a thumbs up. Haven jumped down and landed on the beach calling Race over "You coming or what?" Haven was having fun...Race was his rival.

SuperSephiroth15

Ryder sat relaxed on the top of the shed roof. Letting his hair blow across his face from the gentle winds, he laid back and listened to all the new kids introducing themselves. Hmph, I'd rather get a nap in for now, I'll get to know everyone later... Ryder thought as he attempted to lay down, but as he did so his body started sliding down the roof. "Ahhhh!" Ryder yelled as he slid, trying to desperately grab on to something stable. To no avail though he failed, and fell from the roof. Instead of trying to grab on to something now, Ryder focused regaining his balance, and cooly landed on his feet once he hit the ground.

"Whooo, that was close" Ryder muttered to himself. He looked around again to see if anyone was paying attention to what just happened to him...

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Oh, it seems that our little community grew~!" Tsubasa thought. It didn't even pass twenty minutes, and most of his friends had already arrived. It seemed that it wasn't bad to wake up so early, after all. Haven, Race, Sleif, Genji, Lyric and Brol were there. Tsubasa was feeling so happy. It was way better to be with others, than alone. He knew this well, since he was an only child.

Some spars were already decided. Race was about to fight his rival, Haven. Haven, chose the battlefield as he jumped from the place where they were and he landed on the beach. Simultaneously, Sleif, was preparing to fight against Brol, the boy with the hand made scythe. "I wonder where they will fight~!" this thought hit his mind out of the blue. Often he enjoyed watching the battles over battling himself. In that way he could "steal" techniques from the fighters and that would make him even stronger. Right now, Tsubasa, wasn't in the mood of battling, so he didn't proposed to someone to battle against him.

"Hey, Lyric!" Tsubasa announced as he approached her. She was a few inches away from him. "Why are you so shy? We are friends for so many years, so no need to be shy, okay?!" he smiled at her. Then, he turned his head towards Genji.

"Hey, buddy! How are you? Were you hunting snakes again?" he asked out of curiosity and simultaneously he was thinking. Maybe he was wrong before, when he wished for something to happen to bring his life upside-down. With his friends, he was having great time, so he didn't want that something to "disturb" this peace.

dika2234

Wait... let me remember... i think it's called "Ea
A middle aged person (Or should i say, Teenager), named A.A (real name is kept secret on his own will), is typing something on his laptop. He is wearing his uniform (Ashford academy's uniform, Code Geass). He is wearing his headset and playing his favorite song titled "Filth in Beauty" by The Gazette. He saw a bunch of people near him. "Another bunch of people... *sigh*" he thought. As time flew by he is still sitting on his chair and typing something at his laptop. Not long after that he stared at the opposite direction of that bunch of people, but in a minute that person is gone. "It's just my imagination" he thought. "Yare Yare... i think it's time for me to go home" he said to himself.

SuperSephiroth15

Ryder sighed with relief. He looked around once again to see that several people were already testing there skills against each other. Haha, they can't go without fighting each other forten minutes can they ? Ryder looked over his shoulder to see a boy named Tsubasa. He was greeting a girl and another boy near him, which got Ryder's attention on something. He hadn't even made one friend on the island yet. Ryder didn't let this affect his esteem though. He only thought to himself about it, without changing the expression on his face. This could get boring if I don't meet anyone... He thought.

dika2234

Wait... let me remember... i think it's called "Ea
As he walked through his home, and when he got into his home (Which is just a 2-3 minutes from the place he was doing his project) something inside him tells him to go back to the place where the pupil gathered. "Let's see here... i don't have any business with them, so why should i?" he thought. But something inside him still tells him to come back. "It won't hurt anyway" he thought again. Thus, he went back from his home into the place where he saw the pupil gathering.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric herd Tsubasa tell her not to be shy.Lyric sighed and looked at Tsubasa"O-o-okay ill try not to be so shy"She said in a shy voice.She then saw Race look at her and then he turned away Lyric blushed."W-w-well there is no reson for me to be here right now"She said."I'm going to head home now"Lyric said as she started to walk away.

Lyric was walking away from the group and she looked back and waved to Race hopeing he would see her.As she was heading to her boat she saw some birds and was looking and them and she smiled. she got in her boat and started rowing away."Hmmm i wonder what im going to do when i get home.Lyric sighed.She made it to the dock and got out of the boat and tied it.She was walking home and as she was walking she saw someone falling from a roof but thankfully he landed on his feet.Lyric whent over."What happend!!???Are you okay?!?!?!?"Said Lyric.She didnt know him but she didnt care she just wanted to know if he was okay

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Race watches as the boy accepts his challenge and jump to the selected battlefield. Race examins the area and approves of the wide area that had few, if any, obstacles that could hinder the flow of the battle. He jumps down from the area where most of the others are but then notices Lyric wave to him. He smiles and gives her a simple nod but then watches as she gets in her boat and starts to row back to the main island, something that he didn't really want to happen. He then reaverts his attention to his main rival places a hand on the hilt of his side bokuto before sliding it out of the sash seeing as how most people would be dumb to have a sheath for a wooden sword such as this one.

"If you get lucky, I might draw my second blade so keep me on my toes."

At this moment he takes the initiative and charges through the sand. His feet kicks up the sand in a trail of ground up minerals as he does this until he slides to a stop while performing a simple swipe from the left. This itself is a fake so he pulls the blade back at the last moment and spins around. He thrusts the blade behind him at his left hip, to the right of Haven, and awaits the impact of the fake blade on the body of the one behind him while keeping his ears open for the sound of any type of movement.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Erika was sure a night owl. Pulling an all-nighter like that. She had woke up a little late. And by then, she knew that her friends were already on the other island. "Damn them. Leaving me alone like this. So mean~" She was heading towards the docks. She was going to beat up those guys if she finds them. If there was an opening. When she reached the docks, she saw Lyric.

She put on a cheery face and was about to greet her "darling little sister." She was about to. Until she got closer. She saw what Lyric was trying to help some boy they never met before. Standing a good distance away from Lyric enough to get her unoticed, Erika briefly had a "what the hell?" expression on her face, then turning back to having a bored (or impatient) look on her face.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt!!??" Lyric frantically said.

Erika had a smirk on her face. That's cute. Her "little sister" is worried about a boy she doesn't know.

...What?

After returning to the expression she had before, she walked over to Lyric and the boy, still unbeknownst to her that Erika was there. "Lyric....who's this guy?" she said, finally getting her attention. Erika pulled Lyric away (by her skirt) a bit behind her, giving the boy a stern glare. "Who are you." That sounded more of a command. "What are you doing with her. You better not be touching her..." Sometimes, she wasn't the one who would hold good first impressions to people she just met.

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Warm summer air brushed through Dani's face. He was on his skateboard, riding through the town he could see the steps with the rail that made the entrance to the beach. "I'm going to do an olie into a 360, then grind the rail onto the beach. Perfect entrance." Dani jumped into the air and spinned, it looked perfect until he twirled too hard and went right past the rail. He slammed onto the soft sand of the beach. His blitz ball hit the ground and flew high up into the air. Dammit! My ball!
Dani ran after the blitz ball, not aware of the fight that started.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Takeshi and Luna arived on the tiny island only to find all their friends there already. "Ahhh, Tekishi's late. I knew you shouldnt have taken so long getting ready. Stop trying to show off for Tsu( Tsubasa) and Sleif." Takeshi said half teasingly half angrily. Luna ignored her little brother and checked to make sure her hair was okay. " I hope Tsubasa or Sleif is there." She thought to herself. It was obvious to almost every kid in the island that Luna had a huge crush on Tsubasa and Sleif. She liked Tsubasa for his cool personality and his looks, while she doesnt know why she likes Sleif.

When they reached their friends people were already fighting. Takeshi made his way to the fight hoping he can get in on the action. " That's not polite Takeshi. Ask first before you jump into a sparring match." Luna scolded Takeshi while grabbing his collar. Luna stopped scolding him when she noticed that they were almost right next to Tsubasa.

"Hey Tsu, whats up? Takeshi and Luna were late because Luna made this awsome meal." Takeshi greeted Tsubasa. The thirteen year old boy looked up to Tsubasa like a big brother, and hoped that Tsubasa thought of him as a brother. "H-H- hello. Umm, how are you doing today." Luna said nervously to Tsubasa. She wanted to run away from them because both the boys she liked were there.

" What's up genji? You want to spar? I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of Touketsu." He said unrapping the chain and holding Touketsu. Luna immeidiatly snapped out of her shyness at the thought of Takeshi fighting. " Takeshi, go and fight but be careful." She said trying to get rid of her little brother. She would use this as a chance to get to be alone with Tsubasa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back