• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Levels recreated in VR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnXKairi

For those of you who don't know what Rec Room is, it is a free game on multiple consoles and all VR that allows you to build "rooms" like in minecraft(but with more that just squares). I made a recreation of Destiny Islands and Traverse Town from KH 1 complete with enemies and weapons(keep in mind combat is still reaaaally basic). I also tryed to put as much detail as i could(I run out of "materials" at some point).You can find them by searching in game #KingdomHearts. All my room end in KH (DestinyIslandsKH). There is a hub world/room called WorldMap that lead to all the worlds(2 for now. I plan to make all levels from the 1st game). If you play feel free to leave your thoughts here or even send me a messege in RecRoom. Also If you can make a video(bcs I can't) or even just take some photos(bcs I can't...) and show them here or on youtube for the other fans that would be great. I can even show you around if you messege me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back