• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Keys to War worlds suggestions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightWolf

Okay I am working on a kingdom hearts comic series, I'm still planning out the overall story, but I'm at a point where I'm trying to decide on the worlds I'm going to use. There are supposed to 13 worlds in total. Not let me tell you, the worlds I want in this are not only worlds that haven't been used in any of the games, but also ones that surely won't be used in KHIII. And as you can tell it's a bit difficult, especially after hearing that there are going to be more worlds than any of the other games. So I'm going to put down the list I've already made. If you're okay with how it is then tell me and it'd make me more comfortable, but if you have any suggestions to help me out, please do so.

1. Nightfall City (Original)
2. DunBroch (Brave)
3. Devil’s Bayou (The Rescuers)
4. New Orleans (Princess and the Frog)
5. Game Central Station (Wreck it Ralph)
6. Metroville (Incredibles)
7. Spirit Wilderness (Brother Bear)
8. Monstrpolis (Monster's Inc.)
9. Xandar (Guadians of the Galaxy)
10. Yubaba's Bathhouese (Spirited Away)
11. Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood)
12. Wild Jungle (Jungle Book)
13. Prydain (Black Cauldron)

Please help me, I'm so stuck.

Edit: You know what, I'm thinking of using Spirited Away instead of Arrietty, but if none of those work out I was also thinking of using Kuzo's Empire from The Emperer's New Groove.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yup, completely comfortably with your list. :D Best of luck with your comic!

TheKnightWolf

There has been an edit. I don't want to type all this to say that, but they won't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back