• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts key blade app!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

The Keyblade iPhone App.
Yes, you read the title right. An app on keyblades! Bryan Tremblay and the team at TangoDown Studios are creating an iPhone app on designed keyblades. The app allows you go through all the keyblades within the Kingdom Hearts Saga (including Final Mixes). This app also allows you to customize and submit your own keyblade! Bryan answered a few question revolving the app:

Who are TangoDown Studios?

We’re a software development company with serious Kingdom Hearts fans who have serious programming skills.

Fully comprehensive information about each keyblade will be included (stats, bio, artwork) so you may freely use the designs as a reference for personal artwork and construction, for background research for your next fanfiction, as a general resource tool or just for fun. It’s a quick, easy app that puts information at your fingertips.What use would I have for the app?

How much will it cost?

Absolutely nothing at all! The app will be free-made for fansby fans.

Will I need a network connection on my iPhone to use it?

Only to download the app itself. When you want to access the database after that, it is readily available via your iPhone without connecting to the internet. It’s nice to not have to be tethered to a reliable network to get the info you need.

Will Android phones be compatible?

At this point, the software will only make it to the iPhone market on release date. In the future, though, we’d like to include Android users. We know that Android users are no less KH-dedicated than their iPhone brethrens!

Will I be able to search through the database?

That is a great idea! The best databases are the ones that are well-organized so we will attempt to build a straightforwardly intuitive interface that allows user submissions to have their limelight as well. You can certainly give us ideas on how best to structure the application because, ultimately, you’re the user!

When will the app be released?

We want to make the full version accessible in the first release, so we rely on you guys to submit your personalized creations! The sooner you submit them, the sooner we can complete the database. We expect to have finished the bulk of the programming within 2 months’ time.

How many keyblades will there be in total?

We currently have a master list of 90 keyblades! We expect the database to expand to include user-submitted creations.

How can I submit my customized keyblade design?

You can send an email to keyblades@tangodownstudios.com

Here’s a template that we recommend for submissions:

Subject: Keyblade Submission

Post: The keyblade biography and special attributes, its history, strength, magic, etc.

Your name: What would you like to be known as? It can be your real name or an alias.

Attach: Pictures of your artwork. Hand-drawn, computer-rendered, etc. Please submit your finalized, quality product, or a link to it. There’s no file-size requirement-–if you can send it via email, then we will accept it!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
fun fun fun
cant wait to get the app

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So basically it's a fanart database app.

Whoop-de-doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back