• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS jewelry & accessories by K UNO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildbullet

I JUST DROPPED 600 DOLLARS ON THAT DUMBASS RING TO PROPOSE TO MY GF-- SHE SAID I WAS A "LOSER" AND THAT I WAS "TOO IMMATURE TO LEAVE VIDEO GAMES OUT OF MY PROPOSAL" AND SHE LEFT ME!!! WTF KHINSIDER?!?!?! WTF SQUARE ENIX?!?!?!?!?! GOD DAMN ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to assume you're joking since you're only 21.

If you aren't, keep the ring. Any respectable woman worth her salt would accept a man by everything that defines him as long as he does right by her. Even if that includes video games.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm going to assume you're joking since you're only 21.

If you aren't, keep the ring. Any respectable woman worth her salt would accept a man by everything that defines him as long as he does right by her. Even if that includes video games.

I'm merely joking. I'm also not marriage material!

conkwe

I want the engagement ring! It sucks that it's only for a limited time. I'd save up for one if I could. These are gonna end up being like the official Kingdom Hearts Bracelet that's super rare, expensive, and hard to find.

Also, I just checked the website, the price for the engagement ring is for the ring only, the diamond is separate and must be included to purchase the ring! ƒ_ƒCƒ„ƒ‚ƒ“ƒh U-TREASURE. The cheapest diamond is at 238+k yen. Seems overkill. I would if I could, but I'd go for the cubic zirconia option just so I could get the other stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back