• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS jewelry & accessories by K UNO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Looking for the perfect gift to surprise that special someone? Well look no further! K Uno, a brand that produces bridal, fashion and custom jewelry in Japan, has released new KINGDOM HEARTS themed jewelry and accessories as part of their U-TREASURE line!

kh_logo

At a recent press conference, staff of K Uno revealed that they've received requests to create a KINGDOM HEARTS line for a very long time, and finally have the opportunity to answer those calls.

First is this beautiful engagement ring, representing the world view of KINGDOM HEARTS. A heart, one of the key symbols of the series, is clearly visible at the seat of the stone. 
Platinum: 88,000 yen | Yellow/White Gold: 78,000 yen | Silver/Cubic Zirconia: 29,000 yen 

Followed by two matching rings, one featuring Kingdom Key and the other Kingdom Key D.
Platinum x K18 Yellow Gold: 210,000 yen | K18 White x Yellow gold: 185,000 yen | Silver: 30,000 yen

Necklaces of Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D are also available.
K18 White x Yellow Gold: 60,000 yen | Silver x K10 Yellow Gold: 32,000 yen | Silver: 15,000 yen

Following that are necklaces of Oblivion and Oathkeeper!
K18 White Gold: 65,000 yen | Silver: 12,000 yen

And finally, there are necklaces of Sora's crown charm and the iconic heart symbol!
K18 Yellow Gold: 48,000 yen | K10 Yellow Gold: 28,000 yen | Silver: 10,000 yen

These items can be purchased at the U-TREASURE pop up shop in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo until 9/30, U-TREASURE's online shop, and the online shopping website omni 7.

Source: 4gamer

Caxinuld

Awards
I just had a fanart idea: Sora X Whoever you ship with him, but they're wearing the jewelry in this thread.

moonstar_xo

That engagement ring is actually really pretty. Like, even from an objective, non-KH perspective.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Now, I can say right now that my dad was a jeweler at one point, so he gave me a appreciation of jewelry/custom designs.

That being said, I realy like that heart necklace :) Shame I do not have the money at this point for new jewelry or I'd buy it.. (That reminds me, I need to scrape together the money sometime to get my graduation necklace fixed. It's a pearl knotted black onyx/mother of pearl necklace, and somehow the clasp came off..ugh. Since Dad died, (and he made that!) I want to be able to wear it again sometime..)

Muke

whatever
Awards
I want the Kingdom Key. Just gonna put it on my desk or something.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Looking good. I'm just glad there's more KH merch coming out, though I still don't understand how hard it is to find KH shirts. You'd think that would be the most obvious and easy to sell. Make some cool KH prints and make them available in EU pls.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What I want to know is who are the fans that have $2,000 to drop on a ring set? Hmmm. Anybody?

Cactuar

Looking good. I'm just glad there's more KH merch coming out, though I still don't understand how hard it is to find KH shirts. You'd think that would be the most obvious and easy to sell. Make some cool KH prints and make them available in EU pls.

It pains me that I don't own any KH shirts D: Uniqlo should get on this. They just released a collection with really nice shirts for Nintendo....

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Did you just assume my gender?:eek:

dude is becoming gender neutral. get with the times.

And shipping! I'm talking about what are their terms for international shipping.

This is what I found from their website:

K Uno said:
[FONT=メイリオ]We can ship internationally.[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ](In this case, we will ask you to make your order online with credit card.)[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ]For international shipping, please understand that customers are responsible for the shipping charges as well as the custom duties and its related fees.[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ]If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact us.[/FONT]

[FONT=メイリオ]We also accept overseas shipment (it will be online payment by credit card).[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ]In addition to shipping fee, you will be responsible for tariffs and related costs.[/FONT]
[FONT=メイリオ]Please feel free to contact us for details.[/FONT]

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I JUST DROPPED 600 DOLLARS ON THAT DUMBASS RING TO PROPOSE TO MY GF-- SHE SAID I WAS A "LOSER" AND THAT I WAS "TOO IMMATURE TO LEAVE VIDEO GAMES OUT OF MY PROPOSAL" AND SHE LEFT ME!!! WTF KHINSIDER?!?!?! WTF SQUARE ENIX?!?!?!?!?! GOD DAMN ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back