• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
but it makes it hard saying that and making a case for it when people are still struggling to get the console :(
I get that, but I hope that until the game releases, which is going to be at least over a year on from now, and at worst 2-3 years, that there will be PS5s and XBoxes (genuinely don't know the name) to buy for everyone. We'll see~

the red monster

Awards
they should take full advantage of the SSD, dualsense and everything else ps5 offers.
adaptive triggers could work really well for keyblade transformation like double arrowguns/magic launcher for example.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Screenshot_26.png

Lmao a zipper building

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm just now realizing that Auron is the perfect fit for the person that Donald and Goofy are looking for, and not Hades:
• Auron has been dead before
• Auron knows of being dead and traveling from one world (Zanarkland) to another

Other than that, it'd be the perfect utilization of FINAL FANTASY property inside kINGDOM HEARTS, seeing as how the lack of presence in vanilla KHIII was mentioned.

And the devs are taking into consideration feedback from the fandom, what with Reaction Commands making a comeback precisely because of that.

By the way, according to KINGDOM HEARTS Twitter, Sigurd, or however his name is spelled, si the narrator for both trailers.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
By the way, according to KINGDOM HEARTS Twitter, Sigurd, or however his name is spelled, si the narrator for both trailers.
We've been discussing it in this thread.

ivaannom deciphered it very early lol

Chie

Awards
Whether it's Auron or not, I'm certain that Donald and Goofy are not looking for Hades. Otherwise why would they be so surprised to actually find him!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Donald was scared already and Goofy was trying to be level headed. Hades appeared behind them in a menacing way. Donald realised he was there and both he and Goofy straightened up in order to not disrespect him. Hades got angry and the duck and the dog screamed.

It doesn’t rule in or out them looking for Hades, just that they’re scared to be down there and Hades got the upper hand.

I’d love Auron and I also believe that D&G can look for him, but ultimately what use is he? Hades is the one who pulled him out. If Hades can take, then Hades can return.

Someone else said, I forget if here or elsewhere and I apologise for not remembering, Hades would be thrilled to learn Sora isn’t around and would be more than cooperative to kick Donald and Goofy to the afterlife to get rid of them too aha.

the red monster

Awards
They originally looking for auron, hades find them first and kick them to the afterlife.
the question is, will they wake up in quadratum? disney not gonna like nomura turning them into realistic dog and a duck.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They originally looking for auron, hades find them first and kick them to the afterlife.
the question is, will they wake up in quadratum? disney not gonna like nomura turning them into realistic dog and a duck.
Every time I think about that scenario, I reach the same conclusion - people would be piiiiiissed at looking for a Final Fantasy character and not meeting them, and instead see Disney again.

the red monster

Awards
Every time I think about that scenario, I reach the same conclusion - people would be piiiiiissed at looking for a Final Fantasy character and not meeting them, and instead see Disney again.
i mean, auron could show up trying to protect them, but ends getting kicked into quadratum as well or elsewhere.

Chie

Awards
There is another reason to think about Auron - Auron was not a "Kingdom Hearts version" of his character but seemed to actually be the one from FFX - or at least, the plot of that game is alluded to despite clearly not being about Tidus and Yuna's KH versions. This is relevant since Quadratum (Square), Versus XIII, Nomura personal stuff, etc. but no idea how that would actually end up fitting in.

Awards
Frankly I don't buy that it's Hades they're looking for simply cuz of this

Why would Donald wonder where Hades is

when he and Goofy are in the one place he's most likely to be

and they have been there before so they should know EXACTLY where he is.

And once again, why would they hope that the guy who clearly WON'T help WILL help?

Sally-boiii

Awards
Still kinda processing the fact that this game got announced much less processing that it's coming out. I guess that's what i get for not finishing remind. XD

LoneFox

Awards
Yes, it is an educated guess, the simplest solution I can think of that explains all the facts we know. I will believe it until proven wrong or someone comes up with a better (simpler) one.
...but it looks like I need to make a little correction to it right away, because there is one thing that doesn't add up. The trailer takes place a year after Sora's disappearance, but Strelitzia says that Sora has been in that world for only a week. So, he must have been somewhere else for almost a year (something like 358 and a half days... :unsure:). It seems that the world connected to KG isn't Quadratum itself, but most likely Verum Rex, which is a fictional franchise within the Quadratum universe.

Also, could someone explain why people are expecting Auron to be in Underwolrd? He got out of there in KH2, and now hates Hades, so surely he would do everything he can to avoid ending up serving him again?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm just now realizing that Auron is the perfect fit for the person that Donald and Goofy are looking for, and not Hades:
• Auron has been dead before
• Auron knows of being dead and traveling from one world (Zanarkland) to another

Other than that, it'd be the perfect utilization of FINAL FANTASY property inside kINGDOM HEARTS, seeing as how the lack of presence in vanilla KHIII was mentioned.

And the devs are taking into consideration feedback from the fandom, what with Reaction Commands making a comeback precisely because of that.
I could see Auron being part of a new Final Fantasy trio for Kingdom Hearts IV.

Laguna from Final Fantasy VIII was supposed to be in Birth by Sleep but he was replaced with Zack due to the former's inclusion in Dissidia 012. Zack, Laguna and Auron as the Olympus Final Fantasy trio would be so cool!

Back