• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, it is an educated guess, the simplest solution I can think of that explains all the facts we know. I will believe it until proven wrong or someone comes up with a better (simpler) one.
Per KH lore, kingdom hearts is the afterlife. It's where all hearts return.

Quadratum is an "afterlife" for Sora and Strellitzia, but they have been cursed in a way.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
You know who we haven't seen in awhile? The Foretellers or as I call them the Zoo-Keys. I almost forgot about them. If Sora's half in KH4 takes place in Quadratum I wonder what the Foretellers are gonna be doing since they aren't there.

the red monster

Awards
You know who we haven't seen in awhile? The Foretellers or as I call them the Zoo-Keys. I almost forgot about them. If Sora's half in KH4 takes place in Quadratum I wonder what the Foretellers are gonna be doing since they aren't there.
that's what making me confused.
how they gonna deal with foretellers, luxu and master of masters when they're not in the same place?
luxu is supposed to be with the foretellers, so the person with master of masters inside the trailer has to be luxord or even someone new that the master brainwashed. (yozora?)

LoneFox

Awards
Who says the foretellers aren't still in Quadratum? Luxu summoned them back to Keyblade Graveyard, but we don't know when that happened. It may still be in the future in KH4.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
that's what making me confused.
how they gonna deal with foretellers, luxu and master of masters when they're not in the same place?
luxu is supposed to be with the foretellers, so the person with master of masters inside the trailer has to be luxord or even someone new that the master brainwashed. (yozora?)
Also don't forget Ava isn't with the other Zoo-Keys, she's Missing all on her own. There is a lot that has to be covered and KH4 probably will not cover all of it. It could be Demyx with Master of Masters? He's still been missing since the end of KH3. So maybe.

the red monster

Awards
Also don't forget Ava isn't with the other Zoo-Keys, she's Missing all on her own. There is a lot that has to be covered and KH4 probably will not cover all of it. It could be Demyx with Master of Masters? He's still been missing since the end of KH3. So maybe.
but how will demyx reach quadratum ? last time we saw him (remind) he was the delivery boy for ienzo, he should be around radiant garden if anything. but who knows, he's still theorized being MoM itself.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
but how will demyx reach quadratum ? last time we saw him (remind) he was the delivery boy for ienzo, he should be around radiant garden if anything. but who knows, he's still theorized being MoM itself.
Why do all these characters need to reach Quadratum?
We might see Luxord there, maybe Demyx too?
I'm pretty sure we are gonna go back to "reality" as that is where Sora, Strellitzia, MoM belong.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well it's been a year since Re:MIND. He could have left Radiant Garden in that time and ended up in Quadratum like Luxord.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I guess we'll have to see. If Luxord made it there maybe Demyx has a way there too. I can't wait to see Demyx and Luxord again! Especially Luxord :D

the red monster

Awards
Well it's been a year since Re:MIND. He could have left Radiant Garden in that time and ended up in Quadratum like Luxord.
luxord "died" in the keyblade war, demyx didn't. dying seems to the requirement to reach quadratum.
but otherwise, fair point.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
luxord "died" in the keyblade war, demyx didn't. dying seems to the requirement to reach quadratum.
but otherwise, fair point.
His nobody died. Aslong as his heartless was also destroyed, then his somebody also reformed. Where he reformed is the question.

the red monster

Awards
His nobody died. Aslong as his heartless was also destroyed, then his somebody also reformed. Where he reformed is the question.
maybe they return to their original location? axel woke up in radiant garden in DDD and we know he was there originally from BBS.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
That's what's supposed to happen? or it might be where they became heartless. not sure.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Kairi-centric game. She and Aqua deal with Luxu and the foretellers while Riku and Sora deal with the Master of Masters.
Realistically there shouldn't be anyway Kairi can deal with the Foretellers due to how far behind she is to everyone else right now. But since this is a video game franchise if she's playable then winning is a option regardless. This is why I wish they didn't put so much attention on her "training"

Chie

Awards
They don't need to "deal with" the Foretellers in this game at all. This is the Lost Master Arc. There are many moving pieces, and the conflict isn't even "beating bad guys" right now (the cast doesn't even know any of these characters exist, and they haven't done anything to antagonize the cast yet). Everything is mysterious still.

Back