• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m betting Sora broke the barrier between reality and unreality, so his presence is bringing the Heartless through a rift of some sort.

Nomura will probably explain the heartless using the same answer in Stranger of Paradise. The world is in balance but Sora and his light throws that out so the universe throws in extra darkness to reestablish that balance.

That’s a wrap folks, pack it up. Pretty predictable story telling if you ask me.

I’m pretty surprised KH4 was announced. Man, the things Unreal Engine can do is impressive. What was shown graphically looks top notch.

They definitely went with the same “fantasy based on reality” theme like FFXV. I’m sort of feeling iffy with Sora being in a “real world” scenario. To me, he sort of feels out of place. I would definitely like to hear more about why he is there. Maybe in Quadratum he’ll find merchandise about him *laughs*

Last edited:
Awards
That’s a wrap folks, pack it up. Pretty predictable story telling if you ask me.

I’m pretty surprised KH4 was announced. Man, the things Unreal Engine can do is impressive. What was shown graphically looks top notch.

They definitely went with same “fantasy based on reality” theme like FFXV. I’m sort of feeling iffy with Sora being in a “real world” scenario. To me, he sort of feels out of place. I would definitely like to hear more about why he is there. Maybe in Quadratum he’ll find merchandise about him *laughs*
You could say he's a....Stranger.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Impressions

Kingdom Hearts 4 - I'm really excited to see we're able to explore the Quadratum world in particular because, I felt let down back in Kingdom Hearts three when we didn't get to. Especially as it was being used as the cover art of Kingdom Hearts three. And it was only meant as a secret ending after we got ReMind. So if this can be a whole new storyline without baggage from Kingdom Hearts three, I'll be happy. Baggage being certain beloved, popular characters that got revived and saved. I want to go back to a time where we split between Sora and Riku. Or preferably Yozora. However, I get the feeling Yozora might be saved for when Nomura maybe makes Verum Rex? Beyond that, I love Sora's realistic look. I love the heartless fight because, the design for that was EPIC! Other then that, I'm not surprised to see the black coats because, I'm guessing they're looking for Strelitzia? (Side note, might take a little getting used to a realistic looking Strelitzia.) Honestly, the game could literally be about anything Sora does and I'd be happy. It really looks good, and I can't wait to see what the Unreal Engine 5 will look like! I just want Sora to be able to actually breathe without everyone else around for a change. BUT I'll always love Donald and Goofy as his sidekicks for life.

The only thing I'm hoping we don't see in this new major arc is more clones of Sora.

I do think we'll see Riku, Kairi, and most likely, the rest of the Kingdom Hearts cast considering everyone was looking for Sora in MoM. I just hope it's not a lot. Or if it is a lot, they're doing more besides looking for Sora and training. I want something NEW. FRESH. Which I get the feeling we'll be getting based on the way the game looks so far.

And I hope this new arc covers what's going on with Luxu. The black box. And whatever else that was teased at the end of Kingdom Hearts ReMind. I don't remember if there was a lot teased after MoM.

Missing Link - I don't really care about this unless it somehow comes to the Switch. I know absolutely nothing about The Foretellers outside of Kingdom Hearts 0.2. I also hope this becomes the last of the mobile games. (Probably unlikely because of the weirdly popular era of mobile games we're in.) Considering how much Dark Road flopped, and didn’t last real long. I would be surprised if this did better. If they do improve upon graphics, and gameplay, I could see it being worth playing just to know what's going on after however many mobile games now.​

Last edited:

JJ1020

Awards
Ok, so Star Wars is all but officially confirmed thanks to the AT-ST foots and the dubiously similar forest

Now what about Marvel?

I vote Spider-Man.
My suggestion with Marvel has always been to make it like The Hundred Acre Wood, only with comic books instead of Torn Pages. Oh, and Heartless and boss fights. That way, enough Marvel characters have their time to shine and no one is left out.

OrionGold

Awards
My suggestion with Marvel has always been to make it like The Hundred Acre Wood, only with comic books instead of Torn Pages. Oh, and Heartless and boss fights. That way, enough Marvel characters have their time to shine and no one is left out.
That would actually be great in my opinion. To me, jumping into comic book pages is not exactly new.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Considering Sora has Flow Motion and now has a grappling hook keyblade I could totally see him and Spider Man swinging through the streets of New York and that would be dope tbh.
Dude, yes! This would be a great idea. They already got city resources/materials from developing Quadratum. Just add Flow Motion functionality, Spider-Man and a half way decent plot involving some villain trying to be a menace to the city and Sora and Spider-Man team up. Boom. Done.

LoneFox

Awards
Here's what happened, as far as I understand it:
Luxu meets Brain and removes his heart from his body, placing it in the ark to send it forward in time. Luxu then possesses Brain's heartless body and uses it as the first of his many vessels. Brain's heart arrives at an undisclosed point in time, most likely sometime in between UX and Dark Road when Scala ad Caelum looked very different, and once there, Sigurd resurrects his body via his hat and also his own knowledge of Brain, probably handed down through the ages by many Keyblade Masters after Ephemer.
That's about it. If there's anything still unsolved, let me know.
The main thing debunking this is secret report #12, which clearly says that Luxu gave away his keyblade before doing any body-hopping, but in the face reveal scene he still has it. Another is secret report #11, where the talk about the virus and "the same trick" has no explanation in this theory, but starts making sense if you assume that Luxu himself is the virus.

This is what I've always assumed as well, however, a really solid counter point has been - why would Luxu need/want take over Brain's body? Luxu isn't shown to be old or anything or in need of a new body yet...
This is also true.

Also, why did Luxu restore Strelitzia and send her to the future? Luxu as MoM's disciple has no reason to do that, as it is against his instructions. But Brain of course would do it, for his friend Lauriam.

You're brilliant in every sense of the word.
It'd be a waste if your life were to end here.
Just for clarification, this wording is from the unofficial translation. The official one is quite lame compared to it. Isn't "brilliant in every sense of the word" as a catchphrase brilliant in every sense of the word? 😆

A hypothetical question, would people here be interested in reading a piece of fanfiction where Brain himself explains what is going on behind the scenes in UX?

Violet Pluto

Awards
Strelitizia makes mention that Quadratum is an "after world" in the KH4 trailer, so I guess that means it's like an afterlife?
In Japanese she straight up says "world of death"... I hope they stop censoring death soon, even if this is closer to outright saying it.
You read my mind.

If they were looking for Hades, they wouldn't be shocked and shit.
I mean they'd be shocked that he's appeared right behind them when their guard is down, and scared because he's a threat- and they don't have Sora with them this time.

Awards
it doesn't look great graphically (even by modern mobile game standards)
After watching the trailer a few more times (I've probably watched it about 6 times already) I'd like to update this. The graphics look alright during cutscenes and combat, but that Scala overworld looks terrible. I get PS1 Final Fantasy vibes from it and honestly, those games may have looked better.

Back